ch. 2 | Watched out heroine, i'm here to teal yo mans dick!

It has been about one month since i came here in this world, dimension, well, game...to be precise, otome game called 'BECOME QUEEN'. It wasn't easy, i was treated like dirt by my own 'family' what did you expect?

'This whole game is shit...why did the system even picked this out of many games i've played? Oh yeah, cause they're all a bunch of lazy ass bitches.'

"At least put me on a yaoi one..." I muttered, currently seated on a fancy chair surrounded by nature. I'm in the garden, the only place i could find peace.

'I still remember how pissed off i was.'

-

Waking up, i examined my area and found that i'm in a victorian style room, but kinda dirty...nah who am i lying to? the whole room smelled like a dumpster pile. Wtf.

I glanced at my hands and slowly moved it, checking if it was 'real'. My other hand made its way to my face, and then to my hair expecting to feel the luscious and soft—no. My hair felt like it was poured with honey and left there for years making it hard.

'Great.'

I tried to speak but my throat felt like it has fire in it, i feel my eyes sting with tears as i cough repeatedly.

Someone must've heard me, i saw the doorknob twist open and there stands a maid, her face adorned with a surprise look.

"So you've woken up, Elliot."

I see so many things wrong now, i live in a room smelling worst than a rotten egg,my hair looks and felt like it hasn't been wash or comb for many years the same for my body. This maid didn't even call me with respect.

I'm getting mistreated.

"what it the actual fuck..." I muttered.

"Pardon?" The maid by now is beside my unkept bed, now that i look at her she's probably in here mid 30's, blonde hair and normal looking brown eyes that held a sinister look in it.

"Nothing

"Nothing...fetch me a glass of water." I ordered looking at her directly, i saw her faltered for a second but she stayed standing there, now looking at me with disgust. Bitch you wanna play hard? okay then, don't go crying in the end. Even if my throat felt like satan is living in it stabbing my throat i will spit some shit on you if you spit some shit on me.

"Did you not hear me or do you have a problem with your ears? maybe go out later and get a doctor to check it but to be honest, i think it's cause by old age." I said, smiling as i watch her face become red full with anger.

"Why don't you just get it for yourself—"

My smile turned into a scowl as i glare at her making her stop and flinch,

"And who are you to order me? are you higher than me? you're just a maid in this household even the lowest of ranks is your master, lord, or whatever you call them. Get me my water, and also go and tell some other maids to prepare a warm bath for me." I gave her the best, lord impression and tried so hard not to cussed the hell out of her.