ch. 15 | Elliot Auclair 2.0

ItChing aNd BuRnIng ItChIng AnD bUrNinG, StanKy fIst STanKy fiSh— god i'm so bored. Now i kinda want to get punished, i mean who wouldn't want that? Thinking long and hard i doubt Marquis would kill me, Julian also said a healer was called to...well...heal me. No shit sherlock. Speaking of Julian, he was now just standing there, looking at me.

I know i'm hot, love.

"I'm just checking if you have any more problems or wounds."

Shit, did i say that out loud? Well of course i did, how did he hear me then? my brain really is failing in life.

"However, you are quite attractive." he added making me slightly flustered.

"Oh— you're also—", "The royal healer, Aldonis Legrand is coming in!" The guard outside the door alerted cutting and making me, thankfully shut up on my worst attempt to flirt.

-

The extravagant marbled door opened, Elliot watch as a man with brown hair paired with brown eyes walked in, he had this coky smirked plastered on his face that could rival the La Croix master. He also wore two sliver rings on his right hand while one on the other. All silver, nevertheless even with no high end stones littering his body, you can see how powerful and expensive he present himself.

His sharp eyes turned to look at Julian but then to me, "Vic summoned me and i thought it was for something important, i don't see how this puny child is important."

Once those words left his lips, i knew he's gonna be a little pain in the ass bitch.

"He has a lot of glass shards—"

"Yes Julian, i see them i'm not blind."

Sis if you don't stop acting like me i will put this cute facade of mine on the trash just to slap you. You're the 2.0 trash version of me. Wannabe Oikawa looking ass shit. He snatched my hand out making me flinch a bit cause there are still fucking shards in my palm, then he started inspecting them when suddenly my hands were incase with a bright glowing white light. The glass shard were disappearing with no pain at all, wonder where that would go...

"Troublesome." I heard him muttering while still doing his little abrakadabra on my hands.

Bitch it's not my fault?! i told Julian to just let me go but he wouldn't, okay!? and i can't just run away because surely my punishment would be ten times worser.

He suddenly gripped my face with his big fucking hand, i could feel the cold steel of his silver rings press against my skin. Okay, i'm actually low key scared but we're not gonna show that.

"Calling one of the highest healers just for this? for some little scratches? is this how low he thinks of us?" He darkly said while staring my own eyes intently.

My mind wants me to retort back but what if this guy kills me?

Speak

Speak

Speak

Come on, speak.

"I'm worth more than your dick of a master." I squeaked out. I can feel Julian's gaze at the back of my head while the man in front of me was... shaking?

-

"Pffftt— PWAHAHAHAHAHA—" Aldonis let out a laugh and even started sounding like a tea kettle when you leave it on the stove for too long.

"—how HA inte-AaHAAAha-resting." He keeps on going making Elliot irritated, his hand that was holding his face is now on his shoulder.

Julien who stood there was left speechless with how blunt Elliot became in less then a second. What happened to that trembling child, 'Did he developed a mental disorder after staying too long at his fathers place? poor boy.' The kind knight though.

"That pretty mouth of yours really needs to learn its lesson about talking too much." A new voice joined in, 'For fucks sake i miss Llohel and Fey.' Elliot thought.

"What was that little stunt you pulled there, dear?" He asked now seated in front of Elliot.

The place they were in was like an office room with two massive couch face to face and in the middle of them was a glass table adorned with a vase of magnificent looking flowers. There were paintings and even more doors too.

'Shit shit, this wasn't part of the plan.. god what do i do...' The male was now full on panicking on to which Julian immediately saw so he step in and said, "Sir, i believe his father, Sebastian Auclair, is mistreating him. And analyzing the situation, he was kneeling asking for forgiveness from him even when there was many sharp glass under him, he never even flinched onces meaning he was used to it. We need to immediately call the au—"

"Julian, am i talking to you?"

"...no m'lord, but he might have a panic attack. I don't think he's in the right mentality to talk after that incident."

-

I was left there relieved that Julian is helping me, but what happens next? There are three madafacking love interest in front of him, yes, Aldonis Legrand is also one. There's really not much interesting information about him only that he grew up with a rich noble family and he was a brat growing up because he could have whatever he wanted, he met Victor when they were young then became great acquaintance although their relationship could be classified as 'friends' but Victor just doesn't want to admit and is too much of a bitch to accept that.

Oh, he's also one of the greatest healers out there. I'm kinda surprise how he's not made as the stereotype warm-kind hearted mage healer or something with white hair and stuff. He looks more like a sugar daddy playboy, i preferred the opposite one tho.

"Stop staring at me i know i'm hot."

Deja vu.

Yeah, we are not gonna get along.

EYYYYY BOISSS AND GALSSSS AND GAYSSS AND NON BINARIES AND EVERYTHING ABOVE!! i hope you're having a nice day (〃∇〃)!! please do tell me if there are grammar mistakes here!! 💖