𝙲𝚑.6- 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎

Edited

~Hunter's POV~

Recap:
Hunter just finds out that Rachel is now gone. He gets out of Hannah's grasp and storms out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it. She's gone. I might never see her again. How could I be so foolish?

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO REJECT MATE!! I PROMISE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER-" my wolf, Kevin, started yelling at me.

"Yo, nothing is going to happen to her. And even if something does, its not my concern. She's weak and useless. I'm better off without her." I said in reply to Kevin. I then quickly blocked our link before he said something again.

This is giving me a headache!

I rush to my room, and grasp the intense pain that has just overwhelmed me. I don't know what it is, and that thought quickly starts to bring fear into my mind. I then proceed to mindlink the pack doctor.

"Doctor Mark, rush up to my room now!!! I'm experiencing pain and I don't know where its coming from! You better hurry up before I kill you and make you eat your very own heart!" I yelled very loudly into the mindlink.

About 2 minutes later, I see my room door open.

"Good evening sir? What is wrong?" he said.

"I JUST TOLD YOU, YOU OLD MAN! There is this painful feeling in my body, and it bloody hurts" I almost screamed out due to the pain progressing.

"Okay sir, let me check out and see."

~30 mins later~

After checking me and running some tests, the doctor had stood up and said.

" Sir, I'm believe the reason why you are experiencing this amount of pain is from the mate bond. Did anything happen between the last 2 weeks with your mate?"

Crap. "Um, I sort of... rejected her. And it caused her to leave the pack. But in my de-AAAHHH!" a scream had belted out of my sore throat. Please, someone, make it stop.

"That would be understandable, but I don't think that rejecting your mate and her leaving would cause you this much pain. The only thing that could have occurred was that your mate is slowly moving on."

"She's what?" I said in utter confusion.

"Moving on. When a mate rejects their mate, the mate that was rejected could be heavily depressed or they could either die. From the amount abuse that I have witnessed in the past, I would consider that she was already depressed. So I think that after her leaving, that she found another man to relieve her pain and suffering. Because she has found another man to relieve her, she might have developed feelings towards him and against you. Which is what the moon goddess made happen in case of such rare event." he explained

All I could feel is fury! How dare someone take what's mine?! Rachel is mine and mine alone. I would rather die, than share her.

"Get out." I said, telling Mark to leave because I wanted to be alone.

" But sir I-"

"GET THE H**L OUT!!! NOW" I almost howled out towards him. He then rushed out of my room. Leaving me alone with myself and my dark thoughts.

She has to come back because she's weak and useless. No one can last that long, and when she comes back, she'll regret leaving.

Get ready, Rachel.

You'll be back, because you mine. Mine and mine alone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!!
Back at it with another chapter. Hope you guys liked it. I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter.

Plz

Like

Share

Comment
And have a wonderful and blessed day.

God loves you and so do I 💕💋