𝙲𝚑.9-𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠

⚠️Warning⚠️

~Rachel's POV~

Two weeks.

Its been two weeks since Emma came, and Tyler hasn't even batted an eye at me since.

Everytime we have a schedule time to go on a date or hang out, Emma quickly takes him away or schedules something else.

And its the fact that Tyler just goes along with her that makes be want to....no.

Stop.

STOP!!

With Tyler gone, more suicidal thoughts kept popping up in my mind.

Why are you even alive?

Do you really think he loves you?

Just do yourself a favor and di-

ENOUGH!!

I can't live like this anymore. My wolf has been quiet, almost as if she isn't even there. She needs to be by her mate,but how does she do that when her mate won't even give her the time of day?

Falling into a depressed state these two weeks have taken a toll on me.

I'm not a social as I once was, I don't eat that much and I've......started to cut myself again.

It relieves some of the pain sometimes.

I just want it to all be over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its four in the afternoon and guess where my mate is? You guessed it, out with Emma.

I decided to go downstairs and get lunch.

As I reach the island counter in the kitchen, I sit next to  Alexis and see Jake in the kitchen

As I reach the island counter in the kitchen, I sit next to  Alexis and see Jake in the kitchen. I then laid my head down, feeling the weight of the world was resting on my shoulders.

"Hey love, you okay?" Alexis says to me, but all I can do is nod.

I look up to see a Jake had put a plate in front of me filled with a Sandwich and fruits.