Chapter 12

Dipper's POV:

I immediately agreed to join Master on his trip. I know how it feels to be alone, I didn't want him to feel the same way.

Master snapped his fingers, changing his clothes to something more formal, and teleported us to an unfamiliar place. It was a group of people in dark colored robes who had summoned him. A cult maybe?

One of them, who seemed to be the leader, spoke up, "Bill Cipher! And- um, I'm sorry, who's this?" he asked while pointing at me.

I hid behind Master, being a bit shy at new faces. He ruffled my hair a bit which made me feel a bit safer, "He's my new pet: Pine Tree." Master replied, introducing me, "There's no need to be alarmed, unless of course you turn on me, then you'll see how loyal he is." he winked at me and I happily nodded my head excitedly.

Master was talking with the leader about whatever deal they were planning to make, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was staying alert to make sure Master was safe.

While they continued to talk, I noticed that one of them slipped out of line a bit and was coming closer to us. I pretend not to notice, but I gripped onto the pocket knife in my pocket. He then stopped right behind our backs and I knew something wasn't right.

He seemed to be taking something out of his robe while coming closer. Not knowing what he was planning to do, my instinct took over, and I struck.

Bill's POV:

The leader was talking with me about making a deal. I was blinded in the back, not seeing anyone or anything coming.

As I was about to strike the deal, I heard a groan behind me and a splatter falling behind it.

I quickly turned around to see what happened and I was in shock. Pine Tree had stabbed one of the members with a pocket knife right in the chest. Blood was dripping from the man's mouth and his eyes rolled back white.

Pine Tree took the blade out of his chest, having blood splatter on the floor and some of his clothes. He looked at me and smiled, "Did I do a good job?"