Chapter 17

Bill's POV:

More time pass~

I must admit that a cure for Pine Tree isn't the only thing I've been searching for. I still hate the meatsack body I was placed into and now I have an even bigger reason to get rid of it.

I finally had the chance to figure out what it means when you blush. And HOLY AXOLOTL does this fleshbag have the wrong idea!

Apparently you blush when you get embarrassed or show affection for another person. One thing's for sure: I never get embarrassed because everything I do is always done right.

And second of all: why would I show affection towards anyone or anything?! Let alone a mental meatsack like Pine Tree!

Yes, I will admit that his insane self is adorable. And I wish I could brush my hands through his fluffy hair all day. And of course who can resist his beautiful chocolate brown-

WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?!

This stupid new body is making me think things that are definitely NOT TRUE!

I need to find a way to turn back into my old self again, before something goes terribly wrong.

That night~

I finally found a book that has a spell that possibly, maybe, could help me get my original form back. I had sent Pine Tree to bed already and decided to try it out in my room.

I put my hand to my heart, as the book instructed, and chanted the spell silently to myself.

When I finished, I placed the book on my desk and looked around the room to see if it did anything. There was a silent awkward pause in the room, "Well that didn't do shi-"

Before I could finish my sentence, the lights started to flicker and objects in the room started shaking.

The objects in the room then started flying all around the room, crashing into the walls and the ceiling. I tried to gain control over my powers to stop them, but the blue flame in my palm kept going in and out and it was DEFINITELY flammable.

As I tried to find ways to regain control, I saw the book of spells on the floor and quickly grabbed it. I found the page with the spell and quickly ripped it out. I used the flames coming from my hand to burn the page and started ripping it into pieces.

The room started calming down and I sighed as I dropped whatever was left from the page onto the floor. As it fell down, the spell on the page behind it was visible and it read, "Explosion Spell: Just add fire!"

"Fuck."

Dipper's POV:

I was about to get into bed when I suddenly heard a loud explosion coming from Master's room. Without even a second thought, I immediately rushed over to his room.

"Master are you ok?!" I quickly asked as I stormed in. I looked around the room and it was a huge mess. Objects were everywhere, parts of the walls looked burnt, and Master didn't look all that good either. He was on the floor with scrapes on his arms and legs, his hair was a mess, and almost his entire body was covered in, what seemed to be, soot.

"Y- yes Pine Tree." he replied as he attempted to get up but it seemed he had glitched out, or something like that, a bit and fell back to the ground.

I quickly ran towards him to help him get up. I put one hand behind his back and used the other to grab his hand. I helped him stand after some attempts with him glitching out sometimes.

"Thank you Pine Tree." he said as he dusted himself off.

"It was no problem." I said, "But Master, don't mind me asking but, what happened here?"

Master proceeded to rub the back of his neck and blushed, seeming embarrassed, "Well you see, I was trying to find a way to get my old form back." he chuckled awkwardly, "It obviously didn't work though. I don't think the transformation attempt could handle my powers and they went out of control. One thing led to another and now I'm in this mess."

"Why were you all glitchy though?" I asked.

"I don't think Mom- I mean The Axolotl was very thrilled with me trying to change back." he explained, "I'm sure it's fine now though." Master then snapped his fingers to clean himself up and the room.

I looked around and saw nothing else for me to do, "I'll be going back to my room then." I announced, "Good night Ma-"

"Wait." Master interrupted, grabbing my hand.

Bill's POV:

What was I doing? Why did I stop him?

"Pine Tree, could you...."

What was I saying?!

"Stay and sleep here tonight?"