The x Third x Phase (Chapter 6)

I fall but land on my feet I look around and see everyone. "Huh?" We all said in sync. I walk to get the bracelet. I throw the bracelets at them. "We need six people." I look at them. "So we wait?" Kurapika questioned. "Very good!" the speaker said.

I jump and start screaming. "WHAT THE HELL IS INSIDE THE WALL?" I jump into Killua's arms and he just sighs. He makes sure I can't fall and pets me. "Uh anyway you guys have chosen the Majority rule path so, that means one more person has to join you. Good luck"

He cuts off the speaker as I calm down. "So we really have to wait here until someone else shows up?" Leorio sighs. "Um, I guess." Killua sits down. I play with his hair for a while. Gon and Killua were talking and I was watching Tiktok.

"Hey come here!" I shout to Gon. He comes over to me, riding the skateboard. "Yeah, Sis?" He bends down to my height. "The TikTok says to pick my room." I show him the video and he strokes his chin. "Hmm..." Gas starts to come out of his ears. "Nevermind then!" I turn off my phone and look at Leorio and Kurapika.

"When were you, two siblings? And since were you a thing?" Leorio points at me and Killua. "Like you are sitting on his lap like it is normal." He crosses his arms. "Well, I am used to it. She does it all the time. I swear she is a new person every day." Killua laughs and kisses me on the cheek.

"Stop it I am watching TikToks!" I put my hand to my cheek he kissed. Gon laughs and looks at Killua. "Hey, Sis wanna play tag?" He gets up. "No." I scroll on my phone. "Are you scared to lose?" Gon puts his hand on his hip. I get up and look at him. "Fine, I am it." I count to ten while Gon goes to a corner. I run and grab his arm while he tried to escape.

"See? You are no match for me." I pull him into a hug. He hugs me back. "Hey! I don't get a hug?" Killua pouts. "No. I have been wanting to see Gon for 9 years. He gets hugs." I continue to hug him as he laughs awkwardly. "Sorry, Killua."We hear something above us and look up. Suddenly, Tonpa plummets to the ground.

"Wow, good grief." He rubbed his head.

"Mr. Tonpa!"

"Oh great"

"Look who it is."

"The motherfuc-" I lift my sleeves and Killua grabs my arm. "Baka! Relax!" I huff as I watch Tonpa put the bracelet on. "Ok-" Tonpa looks at the bracelet. The wall started to lift so we see the door. "I see. So the door must be programmed to appear once all 5 timers are on."

Kurapika says as we all walk up to the door. "At this door select 'O' the open, 'X' not to open." Gon read. "Using majority rule already?" Leorio added. "No, it is just telling us this for no reason...clearly we are using majority rule." I sigh and look at the door. Gosh, I am with a bunch of idiots. "All right...at least the answer is obvious." Leorio presses the button as we follow.

O- 5
X-1

I go through the door as they argue. I read the sign and look at my sides. "Which way do you want to go? 'O' or right an 'X' for left." I look at the group. "I didn't think we would have a question so fast..." Leorio thought out loud. We all press a button.

O- 4
X-2

"WHY WOULD YOU GO RIGHT?" Leorio started to argue. "Research has shown people who get lost or are at crossroads end up choosing left than right. Kurapika said. "Oh! I heard about that!" I start walking to the exit. "Who chooses left?" Leorio followed. "I did." I, Killua, and Kurapika said in sync. We walk as Leorio mumbles.