Aunt x Mito x and x Whale x Island! (Chapter 19)

Previously,
"I guess we'll come with you. We'd like to see Aunt Mito." Killua confessed. "Really?!" Gon said filled to the brim with excitement. "Then let's go together," Gon added. "Yeah, We'll just tag along," Killua told him. I close my eyes. Killua swiftly holds into my legs so I didn't slip and I fall to sleep.

- Aunt x Mito x and x Whale x Island!-

Author- Chan here! A reminder that all the images in this story are not mine! They belong to the amazing artists! There is also a lot of texting in this chapter. Enjoy the chapter. 😊

We walk up the hill. I started to feel anxious. "Aunt Mito!" Gon yelled. "Aunt Mito!" Gon repeated. Gon ran up waving his hand. "Gon!" The lady uphill shouted. I continued up the hill keeping my head down. "I'm home Aunt Mito!" Gon told her. "Welcome home, Gon," Mito replied. I look up to see a orange-haired lady with brown eyes.

"Y/N- Chan?" Mito said. "Um... Yeah." I smiled slightly. "You're so grown up! I haven't seen you since you were a baby!" She ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. "I've heard so much about you Aunt Mito," I told her. "Oh, Is that your boyfriend?" She asked pointing to Killua. I blushed. "Kind of, Ma'am!" I got more flustered. "Oh, " She looked at Killua. "You must be Killua, right?" She asked. Killua stood there in silence.

~~~~~~

"My goodness, you should have let me know you were coming home. I didn't have time to prepare anything." Aunt Mito complained. Me and Killua we're sipping our tea watching. "It's not a big deal, whatever is fine." Gon told her. "What are you saying? Your friend and your sister came all the way out here to visit!" Aunt Mito said. "It's fine. Don't worry about us!" I smiled. The elder across from us didn't speak.

"Honestly, you should have at least given me a call..." Aunt Mito argued. Gon smiled at us and Killua smiled back. "Are you listening?!" Aunt Mito yelled. "Oh right, take a bath while I make supper and put out all your dirty clothes. I'll be doing the laundry." Aunt Mito ordered. "Okay, later." Gon tossed off. "No, now! You have ten seconds! Y/N can take a shower after you two." Mito told Gon.

She started counting. Gon rushed around. "Is she always like this?" Killua asked. "At least she isn't as strict as our parents." I smiled. "Pretty much. Now let's move fast!" Gon takes off Killua shirt and left him with his undershirt. They left and I go to Aunt Mito. "Hey, I going to put my clothes on the washing machine," I told her. "No, I've got it. Thanks for trying to help though but, you are my guest. So you should do any housework." She smiles.

"Okay then." I smile back. "Oh, do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I asked. "No, I can get some though! I can get Gon to fetch some. Don't worry, I'll him exactly what to get cause you know..." She points to his green jacket. I giggle. "I see," I commented. "His room is on the right first door," Mito said before starting on the food. "Alright." I make my way towards his room and I lay down. I wasn't going to sleep I was just hugging the nearest pillow.

~~~~~~

Gon brought me clothes and I finally got into the shower. After a few minutes of showering, I changed into an outfit. It was a yellow shirt with jean shorts.