(Oneshot) Happy X Birthday!

A/N: I love this edit so here you go! Enjoy the one-shot! And Happy Birthday Killua!

~This took place before the Hunter exam~

I got up and looked at the time,  "5:10? That's ok." I get up and I quietly go into the kitchen. I look around and I spot something in the trash. I roll my eyes. "Are you serious?! They threw away my pancake mix and my candles!" I leave the house unnoticed, and I head to the 24-hour gas station.

~Time skip~

I walk inside and grab all their chocolate robots and a few candles and I put them on the register. "Hey Y/N! Is it Kil's birthday today?" Aaron said while putting the stuff in bags. "Yeah, but his family threw away my pancake mix," I complain. "Oh, it's 27.64." He informed me. I take out my wallet and I hand him a 50. "Your change is 22.36."

"Keep the change." I smiled and I grab the bags. "Tell Killua I said happy birthday, Firecracker!" He yelled. "Will do!" I quickly ran home. Aaron's dad owned the store so I saw him all the time.

~Time skip~

I open the door and luckily no one was awake. I rush to our room and I carefully make the chocolate robots look like a cake (without unwrapping the candy.) I set up the light-up candles and I turn them on. "Yay!" I cheered. I wake up Killua by shaking him. "Hm? What do you want Y/N?" he groaned. "Get up!" I took his hand and he cooperatively got up. "Happy Birthday! Aaron said Happy Birthday too!"

When he was fully awake he noticed my chocolate robot cake. "It's my birthday already?" He asked. I nod and he smiles. "So you have to say yes the entire day, right?" He asked again. I nod and he smiles brighter. He goes over to his closet. "Can we match today?"

"Yes."

He takes out a white collared shirt with a pink overshirt. He takes out a pair of shorts and boots he had. He folded them neatly and handed them to me. I take them and he kisses my cheek. "Stop kissing me!" I blushed slightly. He chukcled

~Time skip~

"Hey, Mom. We are going to the stores. I will see you later." Killua waved. "One second I will meet you out there." I smile. He nods and walks out. "Is it already that time of the year?" Illumi asked on the couch. "Yeah. You have your present?" I asked.

Every year I make the Zoldycks get Killua something and I put them on his bed. He never believes me when I say it's from his family.

"Of course." He responded. "That isn't killing, assassination, or training related?" I questioned. "Yes." He admitted. "Ok put it on his bed. I have to leave." I ordered.

~Another Time Skip~

"What are we doing first?" I asked behind him. "I don't know." He looked around. Suddenly he took my hand he took us to the cat cafe called 'Kat Café'. "Hello! Welcome to Kat Café! How may I help you?" The waitress asked us. She was wearing a cat maid outfit.