33 Escaping

Year 6 Escaping

   "All of you back in my room!" Lizzie said grabbing Remus by the collar of his dress robes pulling him inside her room

They finally heard the footsteps past.

"So where are you gonna stay?" Marlene asked.

"I don't know" Lizzie said looking down at her lap.

"You can stay with me" James said looking up.

"No i couldn't-"

"Yes you can i'm sure my parents won't mind if anything they'd be happy to take in someone else they were happy to take in Siruis"

"James i- i can't i would feel as if i'm intruding"

"But i insist"

"Only until i can come back here"

"Your not coming back here" James stated

"I have to"

"No you don't we will work something out alright"

"She could always also stay with me" Elise said smiling.

"For right now let's just go to my house" James said.

Lizzie had just finished packing everything she thought she would need for the rest of break in her school trunk. "Alright i'm finished" Lizzie said.

"Ok is there a way to get out without being caught" Siruis asked

"Actually yes follow me" Lizzie said leading them all to the dungeons.

"There's a hatch in my mothers office" Lizzie whispered.

They all got into her office as Lizzie slipped off her heels and stood on the desk and opened the hatch.

"Someone help me up" Remus now was standing on the table pushing Lizzie up.

"I'll go next" Lily said getting on the table and taking off her heels.

"Grab my hand" Lizzie said. After everyone had come out all that was left was Remus.

"I can hear someone talking" Remus whispered.

"Well then hurry up!" Remus grabbed Lizzie and now James, Sirius, Elise,and Peters hands as they all pulled him up and shut the hatch.

"Let's go!" Lizzie whisper yelled.

******

They had now been walking for awhile as they made it far into the woods.

"That's me and my brothers old play house it has a fireplace in it so we can use it for Floo network" Everyone nodded as they followed.