48 Summer of 1976

Year 6 Summer of 1976

"James! James look! Our Moonys home!" yelled Siruis pointing out the window of the Potters manor

"Pete! Moonys home!" yelled James at Peter.

"Moony!" said Peter opening the door.

"What am I invisible?" asked Lizzie rolling her eyes at the four boys who were all on top of each other laying on the ground.

"Oh hey Lizzie" said Peter.
"Hi Lizzie" said Siruis.
"Hey" said James.
"Hey!" Elise smiled hugging Lizzie.

"Thanks"

"Help us up?" asked Siruis.

Lizzie grabbed onto Siruis' hand and as he was getting up she let go and made him fall back into them.

"Hey!" whined Siruis.

"Oops" said Lizzie as she looked up and saw Euphemia and Fleamont watching them from the door.

"Mia! Fleamont!" yelled Lizzie hugging them.

"Nice to see you again Lizzie. How've you been?" asked Euphemia.

"I've been amazing you?" she asked.

"Good, good" said Fleamont. "So i heard you won Gryffindors last quidditch game"

"Yup" she said.

"How was it?!" he asked excitedly.

"Oh it was great" said Lizzie the two then went inside and talked about the game for about an hour while the boys and Elise went up to James' room to talk about summer.

"Dinners ready!" yelled Euphemia.

No one came downstairs and they didn't hear a sound.

"Oh Lizzie dear will you please get them"

"Of course i will" she said running halfway up the stairs. "Guys dinners ready!" she yelled. Still no response.

"What are they doing up there?" asked Euphemia.

Lizzie then walked closer to hear music blasting from inside the room and people singing. She then barged in.

"Dinners ready!" she said.

"What?" asked Peter who couldn't hear over the music.