6- Absolute Win

The next morning, Steve and I get dressed have breakfast and we head off toward the compound. I help Scott and Bruce get the van set up for Scott to try and time jump. "Okay. Here we got, time travel test number one. Scott fire up the, uh, van thing" Bruce tells him. Scott opens the back doors to the van and it starts up.

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby" Steve some back over to us saying.
"That's good" I say to him.
"Yeah, cause if we blow the grid, I don't want to lose, uh, Tiny here in the 1950's" Bruce then says.

"Excuse me?" Scott asks.
"He's just kidding, but the 50's isn't too bad" I tell him.
"You can't say things like that" Natasha says looking at him.
"It..it was a bad joke" Bruce then says, and Scott nods as he goes over to the van.

"He was kidding right?" Natasha asks looking at Bruce and I.
"I have no idea, we're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." Bruce quietly tells her. "We're good!" he then says giving Scott a thumbs up.

"You can get your helmet on, Scott" I then say, "We will send you back a week...let you walk around for about an hour, then bring you back in ten seconds" I explain to him.
"Make sense?" Bruce asks him.
"Perfectly not confusing" Scott says.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this" Steve then says.
"You right. I do, Captain America" Scott says as we watch him get sucked into the van.
"On the count of three..." Bruce then says, "Three, two, one" he says as he presses buttons on the machine.

We watch as Scott reappears, "Uh, guys, this doesn't feel right" he says to us as we see that he is suddenly a teenager.
"What is this? What's going on?" Steve then asks Bruce and I.

"Who is that?" Natasha asks, "Is that Scott?" she adds.
"Uh, hold on" I say to them as Bruce and I try to fix what happened.

"Yes, it's Scott" teenage Scott says as he is sucked back into the van, and then reappears again.
"What's going on, Will, Bruce?" Steve asks us as Scott was now an old man.

"Oh, my back!" Old Scott remarks.

"Just hold on, Could we get a little space?" I tell Natasha and Steve, as Scott is sucked back in once again. We continue to look around at the machine, trying different buttons.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Can you two bring him back?" Steve asks us.
"We're working on it" Bruce tells him, as I press buttons and Bruce knocks his hand on one of the screens. Scott comes back out of the van once again and this time he's a baby.

"It's a baby" Steve remarks.
"It's Scott" Bruce tells him.
"As a baby!" Steve says back.
"He'll grow" Bruce then says.

"Bring Scott back" Steve says to us.
"Okay, okay, when I saw kill the power, kill the power" I say looking at Natasha and Steve.
"Oh, my, God" Natasha says as she walks over to the kill switch, as Scott is sucked back into the van.

"And...now" I say to Natasha as I press the button and she flips the switch, Scott comes back out of the van, as his normal self.
"Somebody, peed my pants" Scott says to us.