6- That Kind Of Talk

Later that night after discovering Nicholas had been informed by Maria about what we went through, we were all gathered in Clint's kitchen to discuss what to do next. "Ultron took you folks out of lay to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something" Nicholas says to us as Lila brings Natasha a picture she drew, and Natasha takes it smiling at her. "The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing" Nicholas goes on to say.

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asks him.
"Oh, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit" Nicholas comments. "It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though" he adds.

"Is he still going after launch codes?" Tony asks as he throws darts at the dart board.
"Yes, he is" Fury says cutting his sandwich. When I see him cutting it in a diagonal, something in the back of my mind makes me remember him say that he doesn't like doing that, but I push it aside. "But he's not making any headway" Nicholas tells him.

"Tony was able to crack the Pentagon's firewall when he was in high school on a dare" I say to them.
"Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that" Nicholas says to me.
"Nexus?" Steve asks.

"It is in Oslo and it's the world Internet Hub" I tell him.
"Every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on Earth" Bruce adds.
"So, what did they say?" Clint then asks as he prepares a dart to throw.

"He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed" Nicholas says.
"By whom?" Tony asks as a dart goes flying past his face, and he looks over at Clint who just shrugs his shoulders at him.

"Parties unknown" Nicholas tells him.
"Do we have an ally?" Natasha asks him.
"Ultorn's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is." Nicholas says to her.

"I might need to visit Oslo, find our unknown" Tony says.
"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kinda hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that" Natasha says to Nicholas.

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, as Willow knows I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here was all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit and out will to save the world" Nicholas says to us. "Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave" Nicholas says meaning us, and we all avoid looking at him. "So, stand, outwit the platinum bastard" he adds.

"Steve and Willow don't like that kind of talk" Natasha says looking at Steve and I

"You know what, Romanoff?" Steve jokes with her and she smirks at us.
"So, what does he want?" Nicholas then asks.

"To become better" Steve says to him.
"Be better than us, he keeps building bodies" I say to the group.
"Person bodies, the human form is inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded, but he keeps coming back to it" Tony says to me and Steve.