3- You're Embarrassing Yourself

I pull the car up to base, and we are buzzed in, I drive up to the parking, and park the car. The two of us get out of the car, and I see Agent Coulson standing nearby waiting.

"Agent Harper" he says to me, "I'm to take you and the Captain to the Quinjet, and then to the hellicarrier" he informs us.
"I am assuming the director will be on the hellicarrier, because as of right now I am ready to give him a few choice words" I tell him as we follow Coulson to the Quinjet.
"I am sorry Ma'am that I couldn't tell you anything" he tells me as we step aboard the jet.
"I know just following orders" I say as I take a seat, and Steve sits down beside me.
"I am to give you theses, files on Dr Bruce Banner who we are going to meet at the Hellicarrier" Coulson tells us as he hands Steve a file and then heads over to his seat on the jet, as the pilots start the jet up and the fly us off.

Steve and I look over the tablet file that Coulson had given us, it had all the info about Dr Bruce Banner, and I had already read much of that info before, but it was all new for Steve.

"We are about 40 minutes out from home base, sir" we then hear a pilot tell Coulson, who stands up and comes over to us.
"So this Dr. Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me and Willow?" Steve asks him.

"A lot of people were, you two were the world's first superheroes. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula" Coulson explains to Steve.

"Didn't really go his way did it?" Steve asks as he watches what had happened to Dr Banner.
"No, he didn't really think about asking me for help on it, but that would have been because I kept myself out of the spotlight a few years after losing you" I tell him.
"When he's not that thing, the guys like a Stephan Hawking" Coulson tells Steve who just looks at him confused.

"He's really smart" I tell him.
"I gotta say it's an honour to meet you officially" Coulson then says to Steve, and I know exactly where this is headed, "I sorta met you, I mean I watched you while you were sleeping" Coulson says completely embarrassing himself just like he had when he first met me, only this time it's a lot worse, "I mean, I was present while you were unconscious from the ice" he tries to explain as Steve stands up in the jet.

"Coulson, you're embarrassing yourself again" I whisper to him, and he looks away.
"You know it's really just a huge honour to have you both on board this" he says to the two of us as Steve looks out the front window and I get up to stand beside him.
"Well I hope I'm the man for the job" Steve remarks.

"Oh, you are, absolutely. We made some modifications to the uniform, I had a little design input" Coulson then says to Steve.
"The Uniform?" Steve asks, "Aren't the stars and stripes a little old-fashioned?" Steve then asks.
"With everything that's happening and the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashined" Coulsen tells him.

"I'm assuming my suit was brought over once I left STARK Tower" I ask Coulson.
"Yes Ma'am, it's already onboard the hellicarrier" he informs me.
"Good, are my weapons on board as well?" I ask him.
"Of course Agent Harper, we included some upgraded arrows for your arsenal as well" Coulson tells me.