Chapter - 3

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

In Office

Shehnaaz did not find the file so scared shehnaaz goes to inform Sidharth in his cabin.

Shehnaaz - Sir actually I'm not able to find the file of Mehra's project.

Sidharth - What? It's your first day & you misplaced the file?

Shehnaaz - Exactly Sir it's my first day I don't know where is the file. I tried to find but mili hi nhi. Ab mai Kya kru?

Sidharth -miss gill I want that file on my desk till tomorrow morning or else be ready with your resignation letter.

Shehnaaz widen her eyes at his words, how can he punish her without her mistake, for god sake it's her first day

Shehnaaz - Sir but..

Sidharth - your time start now miss gill

Shehnaaz glares at him & left from there by stomping her foot.

Sidharth - (to himself) what the hell is she just glare at me he was dumbfounded & thought yeh ladki Khup Pagal hai or mujhe bhi pagal krdegi.

Shehnaaz goes in her cabin & khadus, ullu da pattha, monster Shukla started cursing him.

Hayee rabba mere pehle job Ka pehla din or bate to dekho unki mujhse resignation mang rhe hai, kadvi coffee pi ke jubaan kadvi hogyi hai inki.

Anhaaan mujhe krni hai job, ab to mai yeh file dhund ke hi rahungi hunnh bade aye mujhe fired krnewale & started to search the file.

All this witnessed by Sidharth & unknown to him smile spread on his lips. He left quietly from there.

In his cabin he look at her & found her very cute. He observed her every expression & adore her antics, but the next second scold himself for the same.

He tried his best to not look at her but everytime failed.

The whole day shehnaaz did not leave sidharth's mind & he started getting irritated with the fact.

So he left the office and hit the gym in his home to get her out of his thoughts but it also couldn't help him.

On the other hand shehnaaz tries her best to find the file but could not. She found Sidharth has gone.

The office hrs ended & all the employees left.

A guy name Sumit found her tense so he ask her the reason, she told him everything so he asked her to check the archives & console her.

She thank him & He too left. Then she searches the file all over the archives but could not find it.

At last at 10 pm she left the office being upset. The whole night she could not able to sleep, she miss her mamma papa. She wanted to talk to rita maa but it's too late she thinks she may be asleep.

- Ruhi💙