Chapter - 7

Please do vote and comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

While driving sidharth did not say anything nor did shehnaaz.

Sidharth keep looking towards the road & shehnaaz outside the window.

She feels that he cares for her that's why he is dropping her home otherwise The Sidharth Shukla did not care for anyone.

So she decided to thank him & look towards him but frown looking at his hand which has dried blood on his knuckles.

Worried she says 'Gadi rokiye please.'

He look at her worried face & stop the car by the side of road.

'What happened?' he ask her.

She just take his hand in her both hands & ask 'yeh kaise hua?'

He felt jolts in his body by her mere touch & irritated with the fact that he is still loosing his control he removes his hand from her hold by a jerk & harshly says 'it's none of your business'

Shehnaaz felt hurt by his harsh behavior but still worried for him ask 'first aid kit kaha hai?'

'I said its none of your business' said sidharth & about to start the car when he heard her again

'p..please mujhe bandage krne dijiye'

He saw her welled up eyes & look other side as he could not able to saw her like this & at last gave in to her demand.

'it's in the second drawer' he says in low voice.

'haa?' ask shehnaaz

'first aid kit' he replied.

Shehnaaz took it & hold his hand in hers & started applying ointment by blowing air on the wound.

She hiss when she put the ointment consumed cotton on his wound & blow the air on that area.

'dard ho rha hai?' she ask him

'nhi' he said.

He can feel the care she has for him.

He felt loved by her this gesture.

It reminded him of his maa. If she would have here she will do the same as shehnaaz did.

Again lost in her he tucked her hairs behind her ear & wipes the tears which roll down from her eyes without her notice.

'don't cry!' he said looking in her eyes while smile lightly.

They are having intense eye lock & his hand in her hold.

She did the bandage with at most care to not hurt him.

A vehicle pass by their side fastly bringing them back to their senses.

Sidharth started the car & just focus on driving scolding himself innerly.

Soon they reached. Sidharth saw shehnaaz house which is small but a beautiful one & he liked it.

She is about to thank him just then he spoke,
'Aaj jo bhi hua woh nhi hona chahiye, we should maintain distance.'

She looked at him as she felt her heart
broke by his words but tries her best to not show on her face but he noticed that & curse himself for hurting her.

She tried hard not to cry & just noded at him & says 'thank you sir' & left from there leaving a guilty sidharth behind.

- Ruhi 💙