Chapter - 20

Please do vote & comment on each chapter of the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

Soon they reached their destination where sidharth planned their dinner date.

Shehnaaz saw there & got shocked.

She looks at sidharth & smile whole heartedly & then she ran towards the fire flies.

Yes there are fire flies all around.

There is a small river having tree's around & it's a perfect time when fire flies fly there.

Shehnaaz is very happy she tried to hold one of them but could not able to do so & frown cutely & pouted her lips.

Sidharth is very happy that she loved this place.

He saw her cute antics to hold them & move near her to stand just behind her.

He hold her palms by his from behind to lift upwards & just then a fire fly came and rest there.

Shehnaaz eyes beams with happiness.

She look behind sidharth giggling loudly.

& he just get lost in her giggles.

She is looking more than beautiful in this light.

The view is just breathtaking.

He is standing behind her just beside the river & they holding a fire fly in their hand & looking at each other with all the love.

They both release the fire fly to fly freely.

Sidharth wrap his arms around her waist & she leans into him.

'kahte hai jaha sachha pyaar hota hai waha fire flies Khud chal kar aate hai'
Sidharth said looking at them.

She turns her head and look at him hearing a word 'pyaar' from him.

He look at her & then say 'mujhe tumse pyaar hogaya hai shehnaaz' 'I love you' kiss her on forehead.

She is stunned by his confession.

She did not expected this from him but here he is confessed his love for her with all the honesty.

She just close the distance between them and kiss him on his lips.

He was shocked with her action.

He did not expected it from her because she is always been shy in front of her.

But he is happy the way she accepted him & opening to him.

He also kiss her back.

This kiss is in rythem. They did it slowly.

They broke the kiss and look at each others.

Shehnaaz lower her eyes, she turns to hide herself in him.

He embrace her to his dear life.

He is smiling like a fool.

They broke the hug seems like after ages.

They had there dinner & sit beside the river on a rock.

Shehnaaz hold him by his hand & lean her head on his shoulder.

Sidharth intertwined there fingers with each other by holding her hand.

'Tum meri jindagi me aanewali pehli ladki ho shehnaaz aur akhari bhi' he says calmly.

'jo mai tumhare liye feel karta hu vo kabhi kisi ke liye feel nhi kiya'

'mujhe in ehsaas ke bare me to pehle pata bhi nahi tha aur aaj yeh ehsaas meri jindagi ban chuke hai'

She did not say anything just kept looking at him.

He look at her & ask 'tumhe kuchh nahi kehna?'

She noded & ask 'sachhi mai apki life ki pehli ladki hu?'

He chuckled at her question & noded positively.

'woh matlab yeh to thik hai ki apko koi pasand nhi aayi par aap to itne handsome, itne good looking aur itne achhe ho aap to bahoto ko pasand aye honge na?' she ask innocently & slightly being insecure.

Sidharth did not know how to answer her innocent question.

He also knows how girls throw them on him but he knows very well how to handle them.

He also don't want her to feel insecure.

'ha kiya to tha aur karti bhi hai par mai to tumhara hu na jaan.' he said looking at her.

She blush by his answer & ask him again 'but kisi ne to apko propose kiya hoga na sidharth?'

'yeh, in college it happenend every second day' he said nonchalantly.

She widen her eyes & ask 'har roj?'

He just hummed.

'Hawww fir aap kya kehte the unhe?' she ask again.

'I used to refuse them & sometimes being irritated also scold them for the same & ask to stop the shit & concentrate on their studies.'
'I always complain about it to maa that why they can't leave me alone' he said it irritatingly as he remembers the past incidents.

'hunh...khadus' shehnaaz mumbled looking at him.

He heard her calling him 'khadus' & fake a glare at her.

she bite her tongue cutely & say 'sorry' & pouted her lips.

He peck her pout and she gets shock & her cheeks turns red.

He pulls her cheeks before giving a kiss on them & say 'you are very cute baby.'

'ab tum bhi kuchh batao apne bare me, tumhe to kisine propose nahi kiya na?' he ask her & bite his nails hoping the negative answer.

But she noded positively.

& that's it.

He fist his palm & his jaw clenched....

-Ruhi💙