seven

(A/N: Not me crying oven draco humming! Why do I kinda ship Bri and terra lmao)

HER PARTY OUTFIT ^

Bri walked into her dorm with musa after hearing shouting from the bathroom, they went to investigate. They walked in on Bloom and Aisha standing over Terra trying to apply makeup.

"Well, this is weird." Musa stated

"Get dressed. We're gonna go to the party. We're gonna show everybody that we're cool and... and... fun and-"Terra sputtered out.

"Hot?" Musa questioned

"Who cares what everyone else thinks you are all fun and cool and not to mention that all of you are the definition of my bi-panic, you sexy motherfuckers! Plus who cares about what people say about you? They are mostly likely insecure and not even worth your time!" Bri stated confidently while grinning at all the girls.

After the girls finished fixing terra's makeup, not like she needed it. She turned and looked at  herself in the mirror and started grinning while they all grinned back at her.

They all finished getting ready, they headed down to the party. Bri zoned out thinking how she need to get drunk, she zoned back in when terra started tugging her to go with her and musa. Terra started looking around and that's when musa asked

"Looking for someone?"

"No, no. I'm just looking for somewhere to put these down."

"ooo what are these?" Bri asked while opening the lid

"Terra, are these..." musa asked before getting interrupted by terra saying

"Yeah! I can be a cool nerd."

"you were already cool with out these, love" Bri was about to continue before getting interrupted by a good looking guy saying

"Look who showed their face. With mums Tupperware,no less."

"Well who's this?" Bri said smirking before getting interrupted by terra

"What do you want, Sam?"

"So I'm guessing his name is Sam then" Bri continued

"I'm getting a drink. Relax. yes I am the one and only sam, Terra's brother. It's musa right? And What's your name? Sam asked

"That's me" musa answered

"Briar Rose but most people call me bri"

"What reeks?" Sam questioned

"They're for the party, not for me. Wait where did some of them go already" Before everyone turned to Bri who was holding a brownies and already munching on one.

"What? It's food and drugs of course I'm gonna eat it" Bri shrugged before walking away, grabbing a random guy and started dancing with him but then getting dragged into beer pong with Aisha, bloom, Sky, Riven and a random guy.

After a few games of it, they were all drunk and Sky, Riven and Bri were high. They were losing terribly so bloom decided to heat up the drink and Bri shooting it into the cup and it landing. Making Sky drink it and realise we were cheating. Bloom whispers into Aisha ear to make it go out of the cup but ended up making water go everywhere. Aisha left to get paper towels and left Bri alone with Sky, bloom and Riven.

"You feeling a little more relaxed?" Bloom questioned Sky

"Certainly drunker" Sky answered

"Yeah, so much for not drinking tonight" Riven interrupted the interaction and put his around bri before she pushed his hand away and stood near Sky. Bri saw a flash of hurt on his face before continued saying " but this ones a bit more fun than Stella. All though... reminds me of Ricki."

"Who's ricki?" Bloom asked while Sky and Bri tried to stop him but it didn't stop him.

"You live with Stella and don't know what happened to her last roommate?"

"I don't but I certainly would love to" bloom asked while Bri kept on trying to stop Riven but he talked over saying.

"See, ricki was stellas best mate till she flirted a little bit too much with Sky here." Sky denied it before riven carried on saying "oh, of course not but that didn't matter to Stella, and she showed everyone what a legit psycho she was"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bloom asked staring at Bri and Sky.

But of course Riven couldn't keep his mouth shut before saying " Stella used her magic to blind her. On purpose. She blinded her best mate." He didn't get to finish as Bri punched him as hard as she could, which was extremely hard. He ended up stumbling back and leaving with a probably broken nose. Bloom ended up leaving as well.

Sky and Bri ended up getting more drunk, high and laughing. Before he took off, while Bri ended up dancing with random guys. Later on, Sky ended up meeting up with Bri again after he went looking for the burned one and ent to see Stella.

Somehow they ended up in sky's room kissing. Bri felt his hard on by kissing her. So what's they actually did it, Sky had the tiniest dick she had ever been with and finished in 3 minutes and 40 seconds. She didn't even get to finish.
Bri got dressed and was ready to bolt and never talk about this again. Seeing how he was asleep or what she thought she got a pen and wrote a note saying that she had left but as soon as she turned to make her way out, he had said

"How was I?"

Bri froze before muttering "fucking shit" before strutting out the door but just as she reached the door handle. It was opened to be met with Riven.

He took in her appearance and noticed how her lipstick was smudged, a couple small ass hickeys, messed up hair and her carrying her heels. His jaw dropped. He knew that Sky and her fucked. He was hurt by that as they had sex in his bed the night before and how he was beginning to like her. Not like he was done anyone before. He only did that stuff with Beatrix so he wouldn't get his heart broken but it seemed it still happened. But little did he know she felt the exact same.

Mustering you all the courage shes had left she whispered in his ear

"The way he fucked me was amazing just so you know" Lie

"he knew where to hit the right spots" lie

"he lasted more than you did as well" lie

"the way my name rolled of his tongue was the best sound I've ever heard" lie lie lie.

After whispering all that in his ear, she quickly kissed him on the corner of his lips and walked off. She wanted to get in his head and it was definitely working