☽twenty five☾

With everyone in our family home for Bill and Fleur's wedding Remus and I have been staying in a small cottage on the edge of Ottery St Catchpole. I ready myself so Remus and I can help everyone else with a few last minute things for the wedding.

"Zip me up, will you?" I ask Remus.

He moves my hair out of the way as he zip my dress up.

Fleur had wanted me to be a bridesmaid but I turned her down. It just didn't feel right. Ginny was upset with Mum when she told her she couldn't turn Fleur down as well.

I sigh as I turn around to face him. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"It seems silly, doesn't it, a wedding? Given everything that's going on," I remark.

Remus chuckles. "Did you forget that we married not even a month ago?"

"Yeah but it was you and I and those lovely people from the pub," I joke.

"Maybe that's the best reason to have it because of everything that's going on," Remus offers.

"One last hurrah before the world turns upside down," I state.

Someone clears their throat. Remus pushes me behind him. We're supposed to be alone. Bill throws his hands up.

"Just me," Bill states.

I shake my head. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough," Bill teases.

"Should you not be getting ready for your wedding?" I ask.

"Mum told me to come and fetch you and Remus," Bill explains.

"We will be right there," Remus assures.

Bill nods before disapparating.

"When we finally settle down in a place of our own remind me to spell the house so my family can't just pop in," I joke.

Remus chuckles as he grabs my hand. "You'll miss them when we're gone."

I smile. "I know." I squeeze Remus' hand. "Now we should go before Mum shows up here herself."

I watch as my brothers, Dad, Hagrid, and Remus set up the large tent beside the Burrow.

"Come on now put your back into it," I tease.

"What exactly are you doing to help?" Ron questions.

"Moral support and all," I offer.

Ron gives me a look as the rest of my brothers and Remus chuckle.

"How's it looking at your end, boys?" Dad asks.

"Brilliant," Fred tells him.

Just then we spot the Minister of Magic walking towards the Burrow.

"Bloody hell. What's the Minister of Magic doing here?" George questions.

Bill and Fleur's wedding is absolutely gorgeous. The tent is decorated beautifully. Fleur's dress fits her perfectly.

As Fleur takes a break from all the dancing I dance with Bill.

"My little brother is all grown up," I tease.

"I can't believe you got married a month before me," Bill remarks.

I chuckle. "I couldn't very well let my younger brother marry before I did."

"We were all kind of shocked that you and Remus had just up and married," Bill tells me.

I nod my head. "We didn't want a big wedding like this."