03

I locked the door and took Kaden to spare room and he smiled and laid on the bed. I went to my room and got ready for bed, i wore my underwear and an oversized shirt and brushed my teeth. I put on my playlist as it's the only thing that helps me to get to sleep and got into my bed.
     The sheets were cold, i brought my knees to my chest and hugged my pillow and checked my phone, 2am. My mom would kill me if she found out how long i stayed out for.
     I heard my door open and lock and i looked over and saw Kaden shirtless, he was in his boxers and had his clothes in his hand. I watched as he put them on the beanbag in my room. "Can i stay with you?" he whispered and i rubbed my eyes.
     "What?" i said confused.
     "I can't sleep and we used to sleep together as kids what's different now" he whispered. I'm definitely going to regret this.
     "Don't try anything Richardson, you can stay" i whispered and saw him get closer, i saw how defined his body was.
     I felt him get into the bed with me and i felt his warm body pressed against me, i felt him run his hand over my shoulder, i could feel his cold rings on my body. "Kaden stop" i whispered.
     "Sorry" i heard him say, "can you at least face me" he sighed.
     I turned around and looked at him and saw him smile, "this is nice" he whispered, i could tell he was still drunk, i felt his hand on my waist.
     "Why do you hate me so much" i whispered.
     "I don't hate you" he smiled and touched my face.
     "You're being touchy" i whispered and looked at him.
     "I like being touchy" he smirked and i felt him move his thumb up and down on my waist as the other was on his check against the pillow.
     "Just go to sleep" i rolled my eyes and closed them, trying to sleep.
     "Can i kiss you" he whispered after a few minutes of silence, i opened my eyes and looked at him, it was dark but i could still see his green eyes.
     "What" i looked at him.
     "Just one kiss, please i just want to know what it feels like to kiss you again" he whispered and bit his lip. I felt the tension and sighed, i remembered when we kissed when we were younger, it was our first kiss as kids. Obviously it wasn't good as we had no idea what we were doing.
     "One kiss Kaden" i whispered and felt his lips on mine, i wasn't expecting them to be this soft but i kissed him back. I could taste the alcohol in his mouth that was fading.
     I pulled away and looked at him and saw him smiling, "better than when we were kids" he smiled.
     "Yeah because we know what we're doing" i laughed and saw him look at my lips. I guess we felt the same thing, i touched his cheek and leaned in to kiss him and felt him pull me on top of him quickly.
     I felt his lips on mine and felt his hands behind my neck and i put my hands next to his head and kissed him back, it was slow and nice.
     I felt his warm hands on my thighs, it felt good but i can't like him like this, it's Kaden, he's a walking sex addict.
     I felt him sit up slightly as we kissed and i pulled away. "Kaden" i looked at him.
     "Naomi" he whispered, i felt him run his thumb over my cheek.
     "This is wrong" i whispered.
     "I know" he kissed me, they were so soft.
     "Bu-" he cut me off.
     "Just let go, stop stressing out. Relax" he whispered and kissed me and i ran my hand down his chest and felt him flip me over, he was on top.
     I could continue and make this go a lot further but it's wrong. he isn't even sober. "Kaden we should stop" i whispered and felt him pull away, i looked into his green eyes.
     "Okay" he whispered and laid on the pillow next me.
     He fell asleep easily but i stayed awake for a while and touched my lip. Why did i kiss him? Will he even remember? I hope he doesn't remember.