41 DONT ADD

Naomi

I walked into my house, i had tears in my eyes. My vision was blurred from my tears. I went straight to my room and sat on my bed.

After a while i stopped crying and saw my sister walk in my room.

"Naomi are you okay" Luna said.

"I'm fine" i said not looking at her.

"I saw you and Kaden today" she sat on my bed. I looked at her confused.

"You were at the party" i whispered.

"Yeah, i saw you two in the bedroom too" she whispered.

"Did you see us you know" i looked at her.

"Mhmm" she nodded.

"Oh god that's so embarrassing" i covered my face.

"You love him don't you" she said.

"Yeah" i whispered.

"Okay here's a tip from your older sister" she laughed, "ask him to do butt stuff" she whispered.

"What" i said.

"Just go to his room right now and say let's do butt stuff" she smiled.

"What's butt stuff" i asked.

"Anal" she laughed

"No you're crazy" i said.

"It's the key to a mans heart" she smiled and walked up to my window.

I sighed and went to Kaden's room, i heard him in the shower and i got bored, i locked his door.

I got under the covers and leaned back on his pillow, I saw Kaden walk out in his towel and we made eye contact.

"Why are you here" he whispered.

"I wanted to see you" i smiled.

He looked at me and i couldn't tell what he was thinking, "i uh i wanted to ask you a question" i said.

"What's the question" he said fixing the towel around his v-line.

"I uh i want to do anal" i whispered and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"No" he said.

"Why not" i asked.

"Because you're not ready for that, it's painful for you and you'll be in pain for days, just forget about it it's not happening" he whispered.

"No it's my body and my choice, I'll just ask Jackson" i smirked.

"Don't do it Naomi, just listen to me okay, it'll hurt badly and you'll regret it" he whispered.

"No I'm doing it" i said annoyed.

"Naomi you'll hurt yourself....don't do it" he said.

"Why, you've probably done it with girls before" i said quickly.

"Yeah i have and they knew what they were fucking doing, you'll hurt yourself" he said sternly.

"Fuck you Kaden i know what I'm doing" i said annoyed.

"Don't tell me how it goes because i don't want to fucking know" he said angrily.

"I WON'T" i shouted and left his room.

I called Jackson and he agreed to it, he said he'd pick me up.