part 29: raided

Tw: knives, guns, fighting, attempted kidnapping, drinking.

*Lacarzos pov*

I called David, he immediately came over and I explained everything that's happening, he nods and Marcello and Patrizio come downstairs, Patrizio ran.

"Patrizio don't run." I say, he huffs and all I had to do was look back and glare and he stopped the attitude.

I grab my car keys and David and Patrizio get in the back seat while Marcello gets in the passenger, I speed down towards the school, and get there in no time, I get out and Griff is there, he leads me into his office and I see Chiara, my own little sister on the floor passed out!

I sit there and Griff explains more clearly, Chiara mumbles and I look down, she sits up quickly and looks around, she immediately backs herself into a corner.

"Shh, Chiara it's okay.." I say, she looks up and stands up awkwardly, she sits on a chair next to me and looks around, the lights flicker.

"She's anxious." Griff says, the lights flicker and flash and the whole room turns dark.

"What the fuck?" David mutters.

"Chiara, turn the lights back on please." I ask, they turn back on.

"Thank you, now can you please tell me what happened?" I ask, she shakes her head.

I sigh "Well we need to know." I say.

The lights flash even more.

"Stop." I growl, they turn on fully and Chiara looks down.

"So what else can you do?" David asks, I nudge him.

"Not right now sh-" but the whole room starts quaking and her eyes turn bright green. It stops and she looks at David.

"Who are you?" She asks, standing up

"David. But it's sir to you." David says, Chiara lifts his head up by his chin and looks in his eyes, she feels around his face and tilts it in multiple angles.

"Your stupid" she says, letting go and sitting on the carpet.

"I'm sorry?" He asks

"Apology accepted." She says, calmly.

"Chiara." I snap, she stops and looks down.

"Careful, I wouldn't anger her she's q-" but my phone starts ringing, I answer.

"LACARZO GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Sammy yells.

"What's going on?" I ask, gunshots ring out in the base.

"RAIDED! 2 injured GET HERE NOW!" He screams, and the call ends, I jump up and Griff calls Rich down. He comes in almost immediately, I pick Chiara up and Griff tells the office he needs to leave.

The lady at the office nods and I shove Chiara in the car and David hands her a mask, a knife, a gun and some trainers.