𝔫𝔲𝔪𝔳

L I B E R A

There it was , standing in front of me . It watched as I studied its features , tilting its head while doing the same.

We both stared at each other, confused as well.

I didn't know whether to run or to stay. Before I could do anything it grabbed me.

~

I woke up feeling confused and in a sweat , what was that even about ?

I checked my phone seeing it was 7:39 , along with all the missed calls and text messages from Malu. I sighed, what does she want now.

I opened my phone and went to contacts , before I could even hit Malu's contact an incoming call popped up, indicating she was calling me again.

I accepted the call waiting for whatever nonsense she was about to bomb me with.

"Girl I called you like a thousand times" she said making me confused, how did I not hear this.

"That's weird, I didn't hear my phone ring at all" I replied still confused.

This was in fact weird , I always wake up to my ringtone, and its always on. I shrugged it off.

"Anyways are you still coming with me to the area 51 thing" she spoke, I mentally groaned, I forgot all about that.

I thought about it , do I really wanna go to this shit ? Fuck it.

"Yeah I'm coming, just let me get dressed" I said while walking to my closet.

"Kk Ill see you there" I replied saying ok then hung up, walking inside the bathroom.

~

I walked out of the bathroom drying off my body. I grabbed the vanilla scented lotion off of my dresser and put a good amount onto my hands. After I was done I slipped on my undergarments .

I went to my other drawer and pulled out a alien graphic tee and some black ripped jeans. After I put those on I grabbed my black vapor Max's and my chain.

I didn't need to do anything to my hair since it stayed in a big curly Afro. I sprayed my vanilla scented perfume and applied some chapstick so my lips won't be dry.

I grabbed my polo jacket and my phone and walked out of the dorms to my matte black car which was parked right outside.

I got in and started the engine, taking off to where the adventure awaits

  *

"What's the word? Tell me what you've heard
Don't tell me what to do, just tell me when it hurts
When I get you to myself, it's murder"I drove as sonder played at a low volume.

I decided to take a backway path to this party, but quickly regretted once I saw how dark it was getting. To make it any creepier I haven't seen any cars drive pass or even behind me, which was quite unsettling.

I don't know why this place is so far,or why I'm even going.

So caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realize my car was slowing down. I looked at the gas tank seeing that I was low on gas.

I mentally cursed at myself and pulled over beside this abandoned looking hospital. Confused is a understatement,considering I am in the middle of no where, with no gas.

Just great

I looked over to where the creepy building was. It looked like it hasn't been touched in ages.

I sighed and laid back in my seat, what a way to start this night. I'll just call somebody to come get me, maybe malu can get me. I checked my phone seeing no type of reception.

Welp ,doesn't this seem like the start of a cliche horror movie? What if there is a killer roaming these abandoned streets terrorizing the innocent?

Fuck

I could make a run for it or just fight the bastard off. Nothing could possibly be out here.

I shrugged off the intrusive thoughts and got out of the car, seems smart right? Well not really.

I looked at the area sign, letting us know exactly where we were. It said Baker Road but it looked as the sign was peeling. I walked over to it , carefully pulling the rest of the material off of the sign as I could see other letters behind it.

AREA 17

Where the hell am I ?

-----------------------------------------

[slow updates]

love you <3