catchmeoutside

~
Libera ❦
~

"Girl wake up" Malu nudged me lightly , trying to wake me up for the third time.

I shrugged her off, not wanting to be bothered since I am fresh off a nap.

"Lib class is over come on" she whined. I sat up mugging her.

I started stretching

"Alright,alright I'm up", I mumbled.

We grabbed our things and walked out. I was already over the day already ,I just wanted to be in my bed catching some sleep.

"So about that party .... we're going" Malu said while chewing her gum loud as hell .

"Can't I have to study for the next exam" I lied , truth is I'm not a party person at all. I prefer being home than being out.

Don't get me wrong, going out is fun and all but once I'm out for a good amount of time I want to go home.

"I have the answers for it so your good to go" she smirked. I sighed,so much for an excuse.

She continued "And maybe we can do something after like gotothearea51thing " Malu spoke quickly.

I ignored her statement and kept walking, I wasn't really in the mood to listen to anything.

~

I pulled up to my dorm shortly , I opened the door smelling the sweet scent of the vanilla candle with a little hint of coconut.

I set my things down and went straight to my room , not wanting to be bothered by anything or anyone else.

I kicked my shoes off, plopping down on my bed and pulling the covers over me , waiting for the deep sleep that awaits ...

~

To be honest , I lost all thought to where this story would go .

Also sorry for not updating , school just started and I've been busy .

But I promise , more updates will be coming.