𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖆 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖑 𝖎 𝖇 𝖊 𝖗 𝖆 ♡

Getting out the car wasn't the best decision, considering the fact that it was dark as hell and very much creepy.

But something led me to walk up to the building that still stands, quiet and untouched. I wondered, why was it shut down and left?

Did something bad happen here? I shook the thoughts off and approached the door that seemed to be already opened.

"I feel like the dumbass who's about to start a horror movie" I muttered to myself.

I opened the door which made a loud creak.

What a great way to make an entrance. I opened the door wider so I could step in. I walked in carefully and tried my best to be quiet ,who knows what roams these walls.

It was dark as shit not gonna lie , all I could see was the moon shining through the windows.

I pulled out my phone turning on the flashlight so I could get a better look at this place.

Chairs and desks that look like it's been there for centuries was all I could see ,I put the flash towards the other side where I could see a staircase.

I'm already in here why not, what's the worst that could happen?

I carefully made my way over to the steps , making sure not too make much of a sound.

I made it to what seemed like the second floor ,which was way bigger than the first floor.

*ding ding ding ding

I jumped hearing notifications go off on my phone. I looked at my phone seeing that I had 4 bars. Well, that's weird.

Missed calls and texts from malu were all that were shown visibly on my screen,quickly I called her back.

"Hello?!"

"Lib where are you?" Malu frantically asked

"Are you okay?!"

"I called you like 100 times!" she went on and on about how worried she was.

"Yes I'm fine , I ran out of gas, and got stuck on the side of the r-"

I paused seeing a figure flash out of a room right down the hall in a very quick motion.

Taken aback to what I didn't believe what I was seeing, I backed away slowly,not trying to get the attention from the unknown person.

"Lib where are you?!" Malu yelled over the music .

There it was again but this time it was slowly walking over to me.

Nope

I turned and took off running, I could hear footsteps behind me but I didn't look back.

I was so close to making it out the door before it slammed shut. I paused in fear.

I turned around slowly meeting face to face with the person. It turned out to be a boy.

His face had marks on them , or you could call them face tats. I was taken aback .

His eyebrows were shaved and his long grey dreads dangled over his eyes.

I looked into his eyes that held a beautiful black orb,only filled with confusion and hatred.

Beautiful, yet so dark.

I was taken aback at his height, he towered over me like a giant.

Standing in front of me,he watched as I studied his features ,tilting his head while doing the same.

We both stared at each other, confused as well.

I didn't know whether to run or stay but before I could do anything he grabbed me.

"Hey what the hell" I exclaimed.

Instead of staying anything he just looked at me tilting his head again.

It was kind of cute... not going to lie.

But I can't say that, this man literally just chased me and scared the living shit out of me.

I noticed he had this collar around his neck reading ,"#17". He had on this shirt that looked like he came out of a hospital.

I spoke up not trying to making it more weirder than it already is "Why do you have a animal collar on ?" I asked almost in a whisper.

Once again he tilted his head, like a puppy not understanding what I was saying. I sighed, what the fuck is going on.

He let go of my hand, not realizing he was holding it the entire time. He turned around and sprinted towards the stairs, disappearing into the darkness.

I took this as a sign to open the door and run. I jolted straight to my car, dialing malu again.

"Malu please come get me, check my location" I said quickly onto the phone.

"Lib I'm right down the street don't worry" she spoke. I thanked her and hung up,setting ny phone down to save the battery.

I sighed of relief scratching my neck , but my neck felt naked. I searched my neck for only one thing.

He took my necklace

~

Slow updates