𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

Chapter four
MOOD SWINGS

Time, days, and weeks passed it's feel very fast for the Usaida couple when the babies inside Y/n started to grow bigger

Today Y/n has been mood-changing every time. Example.

"Why c-can't she just scoots over then maybe J-Jack could live" sobs Y/n, she leans back to her husband's chest. He hands her more tissues as his other hand stays still on her now more visible bump that is carrying 3 more lives.

"If she scoots over they both drown from the weight n/n" explains Usaida dabbing the tear that starts to fall to her cheek.

━━━━━━

"Yoshi-chan did I say I love you today?" Y/n asked her husband again. He nodded kissing her on her temple while rubbing her bump. Usaida has always been more affectionate to her ever since they got married, he always kisses her without a reason if Y/n asks what's wrong he will always reply with the same answer which is 'Do I need a reason for kissing my beautiful wife?'

"Yes you did, you say it more than me this time"

"I did? I feel like I didn't"

"Can you say it again?"

"Yoshi-chan I love you"

"I love you and the babies too."

━━━━━━

Usaida was still on the couch his hand resting under his chin as he stared at his wife back, Y/n was facing away from her husband with crossed arms.

"Yoshihito you're mean!" She yelled again.

"I know" he responded with his lazy smile.

It was silent for them Usaida already getting used to it, he doesn't mind if she acts like this every day he finds it adorable.

"So?" She starts, glancing at him.

"So what?" Y/n pouts angrily, she's waiting for him to start showering her with hugs and kisses but she only received a stare.

"..."

"..."

Without the h/c women know he's teasing her. He wants her to beg him for some kisses and hugs.

"─ugs," Y/n mutters.

Usaida hummed with one eyebrow raised, not catching what she just said.

Y/n turned around showing her face with tears falling to her cheeks while still pouting.

"Give me kisses and hugs!" She wailed, Usaida chuckled pulling her carefully to him and kissing both of her cheeks then her red nose.

"Sorry, I teased you too much it's just I want to see you pouting again"

"Y-you meanie!"

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Sorry for the long update🙇‍♀️ I got busy with school. I hope you like it don't forget to vote and comment don't be a ghost reader😅 I work hard. Stay safe and healthy see you in the next chapter!

Byee👋