𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

Chapter nineteen
PAPARAZZI

On the day Y/n was finished with her work in the department store for beauty ad

On the day Y/n was finished with her work in the department store for beauty ad. Yoshihito received a call from his wife and told him lets spend time together with the triplets in the department store.

"Mamma" Itsuki says breaking the silent.

"Mamma" Ichigo and Makoto says copying the oldest.

"Yes yes mama is almost done and then we'll be spending time with mama," Yoshihito said he fixed Itsuki and Ichigo's hats. He reach his to his back fixing making sure Makoto hat is covering his upper part of his face.

Ichigo lower lip trembles and whines grabbing her hat to take it off. Yoshihito hurriedly grab it before it falls from her head "no no no Ichigo don't take it off be a good girl and keep it on please."

Everytime the Usaidas goes out they have to put on their glasses and hats especially for the triplets. They want to keep their kids far from to be seen by the paparazzi and have their face displays on the social media.

"Mamma" Itsuki whines, finally the h/c woman is here.

"Oh hey honey how's work?" She peck his lips and continue to give kisses to the triplets.

"It was a little hard but it's been so long since I work," Y/n says taking Itsuki who's in the baby carrier. "Mamma" Itsuki called, Y/n give kisses to his face. The young pink haired boy  grab a hold of her fedora trying to slip it off her head.

"Oops don't do that please" She said kissing his small hand.

Yoshihito had move Makoto's baby carrier to infront of him next to Ichigo. Their legs moving ecstatically. Yoshihito lean to her ear, "You look beautiful" and kissed her on the cheek.

"You little flirt" Y/n mumbles, Itsuki huffs and hit Yoshihito but he narrowly missed and accidentally hit Ichigo instead.

"Uh!"

Click!

Yoshihito and Y/n parents instinct turn on that fast, they quickly covered the triplets face with their hat even more.

"Yoshi let's go, I think we can come back here sometimes" Y/n whispers.

Yoshihito instantly grab her wrist and walking away from the place, they both walk normally until they heard a camera clicking and a fast pace steps.

Y/n glanced to her back to see a crowd of people with cameras aiming towards them.

"Paparazzi" she hissed, she has always have a bitter thing for them always stalking her everywhere they go even when she's pregnant there was one time where she feel neutral when the paparazzi was away from her when she prayed with her husband at the shrine.

She always keep her babies from the public, Yoshihito and her decides to hide them, she even post a video on her social media about why she is hiding them "I want privacy!"

The paparazzi keeps getting closer and closer, "LEAVE US ALONE!" She shouts to them but of course they are paparazzi and they wont stop invading their privacy and space.

They finally catch up the Usaidas and tried to shove their camera to their kids to expose what they look like but of course the couple hude their face with their hand. Y/n saw one of them really shoved their camera to Itsuki's face.

She angrily push it causing it drop on the floor with others stepping on it.

"Mamma! Papa!" The triplets cries.

They made it to the parking lot, Yoshihito open the car door the couple struggles to strap their baby in the baby car seat.

"Y/n-san why do you hide their face!?"

"Let us see their face!"

"Just one pic!" The paparazzi yells to her.

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE US ALONE!" She yells to them getting inside the car to calm their baby and to make sure so they wont force themself inside the car to take a picture of their kids. She lock the door when they grab handle to open it.

Yoshihito was still outside pushing them away from the door so he can get inside the car.  One of them tried to pull his hat so they can also see his face which irked Yoshihito.

Yoshihito also have to hide his face, before they got married he know what will happened if they got married but he does not care because he loves his wife and she loves him too.

"The hell!" He pushed them harshly some of them fell Yoshihito took the opportunity to slip inside his car and lock the door. "Good thing the windows are tinted."

"Mamma!"

"WEEEH!"

"HUWAAAHHH"

Today's spending time together was ruined by the paparazzi.

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Is it a bit rushed?

What do you think of this chapter?

I hope you enjoy it, Stay safe and healthy, Take care! See ya