𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

Chapter seventeen
TRIPLETS 1ST BIRTHDAY

Mamizuka Kousuke watches his nephews and niece play harshly in worries

Mamizuka Kousuke watches his nephews and niece play harshly in worries. He turn to his little sister "Y/n-cchi do they play like this a lot?"

Y/n nods while setting the cake plates, today her triplets are finally turning 1 years old, she's so excited but sad at the same time that explains her red eyes. "Well this one is actually much more less harsh because Ichigo is not being rough," She said. Kousuke was a little confused before his face turns to horror.

"R-rough?" Kousuke stutters. Bad memories starts coming back to him.

"Aha it's not really that bad but it's still bad─ AH no Ichigo put it down please" Y/n yells in panic when Ichigo have grab a hold on her father phone that she was about to use to hit Itsuki who looking smug with Makoto behind his back.

Ichigo charge to them screaming with delight, ramming her body to her big brother and little brother, the three of them fell to their bottom and they laugh together.

"Wohoo!" Takuma yells pulling Kazuma with him to play with their cousins.

"Um mom, dad are you okay? You've been quiet this entire time" Kousuke ask the grandparents who's been quiet ever since they enter the apartment.

"They're killing us!" The elders says blushed deep red when all of their grandchildren played together.

"Dear are you recording this?" Ayumi patted her husband S/c arm.

He points his phone that is recording on the table facing their grandchildren. "Already did dear, I put it there the whole time." He chuckled crossing his arms.

"Alright the cake is ready," Umi says entering the living room.

The elder man stopped recording and stuffed his phone to his pocket. "Where's your husband N/n?"

"I think he's still picking up his father, they should be arrived soon."

"Then we should wait for them, I haven't turn on the candle." Umi said.

"Umi-nee you shouldn't have prepared it, you're a guest" Y/n said to her big brother wife.

"It's alright, I got to make Takuma and Kazuma play with their cousins they've been clinging on me the second we walk in" Umi said patting Y/n cheek.

"I'm home!" Said the father of the triplets followed with his father.

Y/n went to the front and bow her head greeting her father-in-law. "Welcome home father," Usaida Tsuyoshi laughs and patted her head.

"Y/n you're too polite sometimes," said the former successful bussiness man.

━━━━