𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

The sky was gloomy. It held no more it's bright blue colour which was always a sign of ecstasy. The dark clouds covering the sky held the signs of dejection, misery and regression, flashing all their pain in the appearance of loud thunderbolts.

The living room was a mess as if someone had tried to rob the apartment. The chairs were lying on the marble floor, the coffee table was broken into two pieces. The wall hangings were too lying on the floor with numerous broken pieces.

There sat a broken soul on the cold marble floor of the living room in front of the long window pain of her apartment.

Her hair were a mess. The hair which were earlier tied in waterfall braid were disheveled. The white anarkali which was ironed before, now had the creases on the whole dress. Her eyes red swollen with mascara stained tears on her face, told a story of a woman who was shattered like an unfulfilled desire. Her mind was completely numb.

The dried blood on her wrist was demanding her attention to be cleaned. The wound on her wrist was demanding her to cure it but her mind was completely blocked out to even pay an ounce of heed to it. The bruises on her arms which were covered by the long white sleeves have turned purple and black now. The bruises given by him to her were not only printed on her body but also made an impact on her mind and as well as her heart.

Flashback

Hazaan got ready for her college in a white anarkali. Her long hair now tied in a waterfall braid completed her look. She adorned her wrist with black bangles with whom she was obsessed.

It was 9 in the morning when the door bell rang when Hazaan hurriedly got out her bedroom and opened the door only to come face to face with her best friend Aamir.

"Ainvayi dekhti rahogi ya andar bhi bulaogi?" Aamir asked Hazaan as she didn't let him in because they already were late and needed to reach the university before 9:45.

(You'll only see me like this or will call me in?)

"Naah, you're not coming in Aamir we're already late so let's go." Hazaan said and grabbed her bag, giving a last look in mirror to herself where she covered her head with the white shawl which was wrapped around her torso.

She saw Aamir scrolling down through his phone while standing on the entrance at which she rolled her eyes and pushed him out of the entrance at which he faked glared at her. Hazaan locked the door and they made their way to Aamir's car. When they got settled in the car Aamir drove out of the gates to university.

It was nothing new of Aamir being at Hazaan's apartment. He always came when Ashaz was there. But this time Ashaz on his own told him to pick and drop Hazaan. He also instructed him to take care of her in his absence. Ashaz trusted Aamir with Hazaan because he knew him since his initial days of college. Aamir never had a sister but Hazaan completed the space of it. He was thankful to Allah that he got Hazaan who always reached out to him and cared for him like his elder brother.

When they reached the university they already were late. Hazaan got down of the car and shut the door she was about to run but stopped hearing Aamir.

"Hazaan, kuch khaa lena aur main tumse university ke baad milunga okay? Mai 2 hi lecture attend karne waala hu kuch kaam hai mujhe magar jab tak tumhara lecture ho jaayega mai aa jaunga aur khayal rakhna apna." Aamir said and too got down of the car.

(Hazaan, eat something in the canteen and I'll meet you after college. Okay? I'm gonna attend only two lectures because I'm having some work but until the university time ends I'd be here to pick you up and yeah take care.)