𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Days were passing by in a blink of an eye. Life didn't stop for anyone. It kept going on like a flow of river with waves of mixed emotions for everyone including the three, Aashir, Hazaan and Murad.

Aashir was busy in his work. Being the eldest son of the family stamped a responsibility on him not that he complained. He was always like that from the beginning; responsible; workaholic and an authoritarian. No matter how engaged he was in his firm, his heart never let him rest. His heart would always divert his attention to the girl who was his sukoon from past 9 years.

Yes, 9 years!!!! He is in love with his cousin from past 9 years. Did he regret it? The answer is a big fat no! Loving her from a distance was painful but it was worth it. His love for her never made him weak, it only strengthen him and kept him in a proper mental state. He didn't want to stress the 21 year old with his temper issues. Even though it was all in control but his anger issues too seemed a problem to him.

Murad was living his life as nothing happened in Lahore or the girl named Hazaan didn't exist at all. Dua and Bahara being present in the haveli was a great relief to him as he was the only one in all the siblings to adore them from his childhood clearly knowing Bahara's behaviour towards Hazaan.

Hazaan on the other hand was healing from inside as well as outside. The bruises were fading but it was still impossible for her to forget that day most importantly that person. In between of all this chaos, she was also trying to accept the reality that she has agreed to an alliance without actually knowing who the person was.

She knew one thing, her ammi wouldn't join her alliance in her family because she once asked her mother indirectly if she can marry any person of the haveli in the hopes of marrying Murad at that time. But her mother showed her famous glare and said no. Hazaan at that time thought it would take her alot of time to convince her mother for her's and Murad's alliance. But now tables have turned she no more is interested to marry a scumbag and spend her life as a puppet.

Hazaan's exams were completed as well as her new assignments were submitted on time. She was now relieved and happy that she can go home. It didn't even take her one month to stay in Lahore. All the things were wrapped in 20 days itself.

Her family was still in denial that there are more ten days for her examinations and all because Hazaan didn't inform them as she wanted to surprise everyone especially Dalir who always video called her thrice in a day and told her to come back soon or leave her exams in between.

So here she was in Karachi in an auto with her luggage near her foot, she was smiling to herself of thinking how her family is going to react.

She was tensed as well on seeing Murad but her mind assured her that nothing will happen and that man doesn't bother her much.

Aashir's reaction crossed her mind and immediately she blushed in embarrassed remembering how she claimed him as her husband and how he teased her calling her his begum.

When Aashir left for Karachi he didn't even contacted her or messaged her to inquire about her wherebouts. She did tried calling him and he received it too but he never talked more than 2 minutes to her and always made an excuse of work. Seeing his behaviour, Hazaan too stopped calling him because she was hurt and never expected from Aashir to treat her almost like a stranger.

Hazaan was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realised that the auto-rickshaw stopped in the front of the gates of haveli.

"Sorry chacha, main abhi utar rahi hu.." Hazaan said and step down out of the rickshaw and took her luggage as well.

(Uncle, I'm getting down now)

"Arey beti araam se, koi jaldi nahi hai vaise bhi main ghar hi jaaunga yaha se. Toh aap araam se karein." The rickshaw driver said.