𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜
𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢,
𝐼 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜.

✩✩✩✩✩✩

Dhak dhak dhadke yeh dil
Chan chan bole amritsari chudiya
Raat badi hai mastani
Toh dilbar jani karle gallan goodiyan

Aashir's eyes opened in a jiffy, hearing the loud buzzing sound of the music. He turned around and saw through his blurry vision Hazaan's phone moving due to the constant vibration and sound.

Ye nain matakka tera, oye mujhe bada tadpaave

He clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Kaun kambakht apne phone ki ringtone shaadi ke gaane ki rakhta hai?"

Tu dekhe toh ajj vi dilbar kudiye teer sa ek chal jaave

He hovered over Hazaan to grab the cell from her side as she was clinging on to him and grasped her phone in his hand.

Aashir squinted his eyes to take a proper look at the phone, "Yeh toh alarm bajj raha hai."

Aaha, aaha, karde bin piye sharabi, chehra tera gulaabi

"Yeh alarm kyu bajj raha hai?" Aashir murmured to himself.

He peered down at Hazaan who was in a very deep slumber not giving a damn if the alarm ringtone was going on or not.

Koi kyun na yamla banjaave jo itni ho betaabi

"Shayad Hazaan ne lagaya ho?" He nodded his head, "Ha, ho sakta hai shayad company jaldi jana ho?"

Hello, hello, dil dil-

He dismissed the alarm and shook Hazaan with a light force, "Hazaan, utho."

Hazaan made an annoyed expression, "Sone do na yaar," Saying Hazaan drifted into sleep again.

Aashir sighed. He wanted to sleep more as his schedule was more hectic than her. Hazaan joined the company as an intern but not only her there were hundred and five new interns in the company and thirty-nine of them worked under Aashir's guidance and Hazaan wasn't one of them.

He was aware that if he'd take her, his wife under his counseling, he'd go very easy on her and that would be unfair to everyone. He was a very stern, disciplined, well behaved and a hulk who terrified everyone with his perfection at work.

He looked at Hazaan who had light bags under her eyes. He delicately traced his ring finger under the area of her hazel eyes. He didn't want her to take a duty and stress over it but then he always remembered how his father didn't let his mother work in her youth just because Sharif thought that his wife, Iffat was the eldest daughter-in-law and had more responsibilities towards the haveli due to which her wishes were put down the hill and Aashir didn't want that.

Aashir wanted Hazaan to be steady on her two cute little feet. He wanted Hazaan to have her own identity rather than his wife. He wanted to gladly and proudly be known as Aashir Malik, husband of Hazaan Malik for which she had a very long way to go. He knew she wanted to fly and he wanted to be the one who would help her to free her wings but what he didn't know was she was already flying at the highest slot of sky with his immense love.