Chapter 13

Before you read this chapter warning sexual content, it has been a while since I wrote any type of smut, lemon, Yaoi, whatever you wanna call it so don't expect anything amazing.

There has also been a change in schedule from now on every Monday I'll be uploading a new chapter of this book.

Levi watched the pained expression on his omega's face while he dug his nail into the soft fabric of the pillow, feeling Levi softly push all of his shaft into Eren, his whole body being taken over by the warmth he felt. "I'm so sorry Eren, I should have prepped you better," Levi groaned feeling Eren clench around him. "N-no I'm okay, just give me a second," Eren moaned into the pillow while also letting out some painful whimpers only making it harder for Levi not to pull out at the sound of his precious omega in pain, pain he inflicted without meaning to. After a couple of seconds Levi had continued rubbing soft circles on his back trying to reassure Eren it was okay while whispering soft words of comfort. "Y-you can move," Eren moaned feeling Levi move his hands from his back to his hips softly pulling out of Eren and thrusting back in making Eren moan, it sounded a lot less strained than before, Levi watched his omega relax his hands still holding onto the pillow, his head resting on the same pillow slightly drooling onto it.

Levi completely lost in his lovers looks continued to softly thrust into Eren until he felt him completely relaxed, his clenching becoming, soft squelching noises becoming louder and softly begging for Levi to thrust faster and deeper. Without any second thoughts Levi obliged and picked up the pace only making Eren moan out louder in pleasure looking over his shoulder at his alpha who was panting quite loudly as well letting out soft groans. Levi kept going faster trying to go deeper with each thrust until he felt Eren clench down and let out a loud moan. "Fuck, right there~," Eren moaned out drooling on the pillow looking over his shoulder to his alpha who quickly realized he'd found Eren his his prostate feeling him twitch and clench around him.

"Levi...," Eren called looking up at the alpha. "What is it love," he asked bending over Eren still thrusting into him continuing to hit Eren's prostate placing kisses, hickeys and bite marks on his shoulders and the back of his neck making sure not to bite too hard and mark Eren knowing he still wanted to wait a bit. "I wanna see your face," Eren moaned out his legs shaking from pleasure. "I wanna see your face when I cum," Eren moaned looking at Levi who was smiling and kissed Eren before helping him turn around trying not to take his cock out.

Once both of them were comfortable Levi started thrusting into Eren again at a rapid pace, the omega wrapped his limbs around his body digging his nails into the alpha's back trying not to draw blood while moaning loudly. Levi buried his head in the crook of Eren's neck holding himself up with one hand the other one jerking off Eren making his hips jolt up before continuing to meet Levi's thrusts half way making the alpha grunt in pleasure placing a hand on the back of Eren his neck pressing kisses along his neck softly pulling Eren into his thrust only causing Eren to moan louder. "L-Levi, I'm gonna cum," Eren moaned digging his nails deeper into his alphas back leaving clear red scratch marks as he started to tremble and shudder in pleasure arching his back in ecstasy feeling Levi let go of his cock and tease his nipples with his fingers pinching and softly pulling them while nibbling at Eren his neck.

Eren wrapped his legs around Levi his waist and make him thrust even deeper into his prostate making Eren cry out. "L-Levi, fuck," Eren screamed and moan out in pleasure before staining their stomachs and chests with his cum clenching around Levi his cock sending the alpha over the edge, releasing his cum deep inside the omega. "S-shit Eren...," Eren noticed the clear panic in his voice and quickly cupped Levi's cheeks planting a soft yet drowsy kiss on his lips. "I can only get pregnant during my heat," Eren softly spoke completely exhausted dropping on the bed his legs letting go of Levi's waist.

After a few moments of Levi hovering over Eren regaining his strength to stand up he quickly grabbed a bowl of warm water and a cleaning cloth to clean off both of them. Levi quickly cleaned their chests and stomachs from Eren's cum and in between the boys legs, he knew damn well if he didn't clean Eren out properly he'd have a stomach ache tomorrow but both of them were too tired to really care. Watching the omega stretch out his arms to him waiting for Levi to come close enough so he could grab him and pull him down. Levi chuckled at the omega's sudden clingy behavior watching the sleepy look in his eyes. He quickly got into the bed and pulled the sheets over their bodies watching the omega snuggle into his chest. "This feels amazing," Eren said in a hushed voice feeling Levi play with his hair and softly placing kisses along his neck and scent glands. "What does," Levi asked turning his head a bit to meet Eren's eyes still smiling at his omega laying there half on top of him naked in his arms.

"Being able to lay here with you, naked, together, in bed, not having to get up and go home any time soon, not having to go our separate ways like every other night, I would kill to have this everyday," Eren said looking up at Levi before kissing him on his lips. "You don't have to kill to have that, I love you Eren, I'm sure of that, even more so after tonight and after being away from you again, though we don't have to get married right away, I do wanna spend my life with you, so would you," Levi spoke with a slight hint of fear in his voice, fearing that he'd scare Eren away from him. "Would you be willing too, be with me, and love me, love with me, let me mark you and you mark me, bond with me and—,"

"Levi you're rambling," Eren spoke getting on the alpha's lap the sheets falling down to his hips. "Though I don't think I'll be a good queen, or that I could ever get used to living in a castle, the thought of giving you up all because I think I won't be a good queen, that would kill me, so let's take it one step at a time, first I wanna meet your friends, Hange and Erwin, after that, we will have to find something for me to wear to that up coming ball cause if you want me to at least look like a girl until we come clear to your parents," Eren started to talk looking at his hands tapping his fingers together like he's making a list and counting something.

"Okay, how about we combine the two, but we can talk about that tomorrow, right now I wanna hold you," Levi said softly laying back down holding Eren close to him half on top of him running his hands through the boys hair making the boy giggle at how protective and clingy the alpha was but he loved every second of it. "My omega," Levi mumbled feeling himself getting sleepy before he closed his eyes and fell asleep holding Eren close to him.

Expecting to wrap his arms around his still sleeping omega, Levi quickly opened his eyes looking next to him finding the bed cold and empty. He quickly scanned the room but no one. "Eren," Levi questioned throwing his legs over the side of the bed. Looking around the room slowly getting up from the bed not really caring he was naked. Before he could take another step a door opened and a slightly wet Eren with a towel wrapped around his waist the other resting over his head walked in. "You're awake," Eren smiled at his alpha and made his way over to him with a small limp, his legs slightly trembling making Levi grin. Eren scoffed and wrapped his arms around his neck a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning," Eren cupped Levi his cheeks and pressed a long passionate kiss on his lips. "You're enjoying my limping and trembling legs a little too much," Eren said noticing Levi still grinning. "Mmh maybe I do, but I had to wake up without you next to me, which is the first and last time I will let that happen, so just give me this much, the satisfaction of knowing last night made you weak in the knees," Levi say in a raspy and groggy morning voice still half asleep himself grabbing Eren by his ass. In a swift motion lifting him up into his arms listening to the omega squeal and feel him wrapping his legs around Levi's hips. His arms wrapped around his neck like he was gonna fall if he let go.

"What are you doing," Eren asked feeling Levi's hands running over his slightly damped back. The alpha just smirked and kissed Eren passionately falling onto the bed again on top of the omega. "Levi?" Eren asked again kissing him back his hands on the back of his neck his fingers slowly running through his thick yet soft raven black hair.

"We're gonna repeat what we did last night," Levi smirked watching Eren's cheeks turn bright red.

I was heavily considering rewriting this chapter but I just didn't have the time for it. I apologize for the bad chapter but I'll see you next week.

Latr

-S.K