Chapter 21

Though this has top Levi, the picture is 🥵

Rough Sexual content ahead be aware!
(No rape don't worry)

Levi didn't have much chance to fully close the door before he was being pushed against it by a panting whimpering Eren. Levi turned to Eren quickly locking the door. "Are you okay," Levi said placing kisses on the boys forehead softly sliding him out of the dress. "My body it burns and stings, please help me," Eren mumbled taking off Levi's jacket. Levi looked down at Eren who was standing there in only his underwear the dress on the floor his shoes already kicked off the pins removed from his hair, his face flushed red, pupils fully dilated his mind clouded with lust and need slightly drooling.

The alpha smiled quickly picking up the boy making him squeal before kissing him. "W-wait, put me down," Eren moaned into the kiss feeling his own erection press against Levi's stomach feeling Levi's erection grow underneath him. He looked a bit confused but placed Eren on the floor again right in front of the bed side. The omega softly turned Levi around and pushed him on the bed making him lay down. Eren crawled on top of Levi who pushed himself further onto the bed. "Lay back," Eren moaned taking off Levi's shirt before giving him a quick peck.

The boy slowly started to trail kisses down the alphas chest and stomach until he reached his pants a quite noticeable bulge right in front of him. Eren grinned up at Levi who was resting on his elbows looking at Eren who pulled his pants off. When the pants made contact with the floor Eren palmed Levi's erection through his underwear leaving kisses on his chest. "Fuck Eren stop teasing," Levi groaned placing on hand in the back of Eren's head. The omega looked up at his alpha his mind clouded, his eyes hooded from the need he felt.

He quickly pulled his underwear off and Levi's dick jumped up against his face making both Levi and Eren gasp. The boy bit his lip wrapping his hand around Levi's cock softly stroking it making the alpha softly moan in pleasure running his hand through Eren's hair pulling his face closer to his cock. "Fuck," he said under his breath looking down at the boy who was looking up at Levi. The alpha's cock against his hot cheek softly stroking him. Eren smiled seeing the same lust and need in Levi's eyes as he felt knowing he had triggered Levi rut since his grip on Eren's hair tightened a bit.

Eren grinned seeing how much he could tease Levi by pressing some kisses onto his cock licking and nibbling at it. "Eren, don't tease," Levi said in a low voice pulling Eren's lips against his own cock. "Suck," he demanded, Eren blindly obliging to the demand taking the tip of his alphas cock in his mouth making the alpha throw his head back in pleasure feeling the head of his cock inside the boys warm, wet mouth.

Eren ran his tongue over Levi's tip in his mouth taking his sweet time still trying to tease his alpha until his breaking point. Eren took the tip out of his mouth licking Levi's cock from the base all the way up to the tip slipping his tongue into the slit at the top, making him shudder. Levi grasped a hand full of Eren's hair tugging at it pulling Eren's head away from his cock. "I suggest you stop teasing me brat," he said in a demanding tone before loosening his grip on Eren's hair. The boy grinned and took Levi's cock in his mouth again, Levi moaning feeling his cock again being wrapped into the tight, wet, warmth of Eren's mouth.

Levi moaned softly pushing Eren down onto his cock taken a bit more feeling Eren lick his cock moaning with his alpha's cock in his mouth sending vibrations against Levi's cock only making him moan more. "Come on, take all of it," Levi moaned pushing Eren further down making him slightly gag feeling Levi's cock hit the back of his throat still not having all of it in his mouth. "Mmh fuck your mouth feels so good," Levi growled softly bucking his hips up into Eren's mouth while pushing his head down as well making the boy gag and drool running down his chin and Levi's cock. Eren placed a hand on Levi's hip before taking all of his alpha's cock in his mouth again deep throating him.