1.8

"At least you got a sucker!" I grin softly, looking up to see Harry grumpily eat the candy the doctor gave him.

"Only because I begged." He smirks down at him, his hand tightly gripping mine as we walk past some sketchy parts of the Isle.

I giggle and agree with him. "She allowed it because your cute." I mutter looking up at him loveingly.

He sighs dramatically. "Too bad I'll never be hers, I am taken by the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on." He smiles, waving the sucker around.

"Oh yeah? And who's that?" I ask, biting my lip softly as I lean closer to him.

"Well-" He cuts himself off ducking down quickly, pulling me down.

"Harry!" I squeal out. He grumbles covering my mouth, motioning over to the entrance of the Isle.

I look over confused, letting out a soft gasp as I see Mal and the group jist exiting. The border slowly closing behind them.

I can get Harry out!

I smirk and quickly pull Harry over to the arched exit. I stumble back as Gil emerges with a smile.

"There you guys are! I've been looking everywhere." He exclaims.

"Shut it!" Harry hisses out knocking the back of his head, making him wince.

I roll my eyes pulling both boys with me now. "Come on! Before it closes."

Gil rolls out, Harry right behind him. I'm a bit more hesitant. The Isle life isn't bad.. so many worries on Auradon, so many negative memories. Do I really want to go back..?

I scream softly as in being pulled through with out a choice, colliding with a hard chest. 

Harry laughs softly his face inches away from mine. "Took you long enough to decide, trying to get rid of me love?"

I take a moment to catch my breath, glancing down at his lips with a small smile. "Never."

"Bella!" A high pitched voiced squeal behind Harry, making me sigh in annoyance.

I love you Mal.. But at the same time I don't.

I look over Harry to see the shocked group. Well mostly shocked, Jay looked like we was ready to kill.

"You have to go back." Carlos starts out cautiously watching Gil and Harry like they were wild animals.

Harry scoffs pointing his hook at him. "Go back! I'm never going back there, and you can't stop me." He growls out.

Jay grumbles, tackling into Harry. Harry stumbles back a bit but starts fighting back.

I step back a bit and watch as all the others go crazy over this sad little fight. Harry can handle himself. Leave them alone and let them settle their differences by themselves.

"Hey! Watch it!" Mal yells dropping a blue stone on the bridge it landing next to me.

I look at it before looking back at her. I smirk and grab it, letting out a giggle as I hide it from her.

Harry laughs as he comes up beside men taking the stone and holding it above Mal and mine heads. This is what happens when your short.

"Give it back! It's important!" Mal states firmly.

Harry looks to me with a mischivious smile on his face, asking for approval.

I gladly return the smile, approving of whatever the heck he has planned.

He tossed the stone effortlessly into the ocean. Mal gasped watching it fall. "How dare you!" She yells, turning around to poke Harry in the chest.

I giggle softly and look up at my boyfriend, frowning as he looked in disbelief at the ocean. I turn around to see Uma with tentacles holding the stone looking all proud that she could swim.

"Miss me?" She asked the shocked group.

Harry lets out a small breathless laugh, a smile covering his face. "Uma..!"

This was the day I realized I might not be the girl he truly loves..