2.2

My body shook as sweat dripped off me. The weight on my back getting heavier with each second. Every step harder to complete as we keep heading up the stairs. I frequently had to stop. Having to reposition Celia to get my grip back on the girl. 

"Will you hurry up." Uma snaps from the top of the stairs. "You better get use to this. We still have two more flights to go." 

"S-sorry.." I forced out. Apologizing to the villain and the knocked girl. 

Why couldn't I have just been better. All this wouldn't have happened if I didn't meet Mal on the Isle.  

I shouldn't be here... I should have died on that island. 

I let out a shaky breath as I hold back a sob as tears find their way to my eyes again. I whimper softly at the sudden groan from above me. Heavy thumps making their way to me. 

I froze in my spot. Gripping on to Celia's legs, silently begging the girl not to slip off my back. 

"You're pathetic." Uma hums out, bending down to make eye contact with me. "If it isn't for Audrey putting a spell on you and needing you for our plan... you would be at the bottom of these stairs bleeding out." The girl growls out sending shivers down my back. 

Her cold brown eyes showed nothing but hatred for me. A look that could kill. 

I shakily nodded. Agreeing with the insane women as I look back down to the floor. 

A hum escaped the fish girl as she straightened up and continued her way back up the stairs. "Come along." 

I bit my lip harshly as I forced myself up the last few flight of stairs. 

Uma waiting at the top with Audrey impatiently, both watching heartlessly as my body gave out at the last step. 

Crying out as my jaw hit the cement as I tried to keep Celia from rolling back down the stairs. 

"There you are!" Audrey falsely mocked out. Bending down to pat my sweaty head. "Good girl." The daughter of Aurora stood back up as she snapped her fingers to ger Uma's attention. "Get her off of Isabella."

"What- Why? She's blooded and gro-"

"Now." Uma was cut off by a voice filled with power. "I need to talk to my number one asset." Audrey hummed out her voice eerily sweet. Guess that's what happens when your raised to hide all your emotions behind a fake persona. 

I inhale quickly as the extra weight was lifted off of me. Finally able to breath properly as I sat up, my hand going up to my jaw. Wincing at the pain and the blood that follows after. 

"Oh you poor thing." Audrey states, reaching a hand out for me take. "Come on up." She answers with a chilling smile. 

I eye her hand. Staying still, worried this can be a test and one wrong move can end me being turned into a frog or worse.

"Well come on silly." She laughs out. Her hand still outstretched. "We are friends aren't we? I am the only friend you have left. Remember. Everyone left."  Her voice getting darker the more she talks.

A sigh left my lips before shakily reaching out to take her hand. Being pulled up to my feet by the lost princess. 

Arms tightly wrapping around me to keep my from moving away from the girl. "Look at this world Isabella.." The new villain starts off, leading me to the edge on the roof, looking out at the chaos she caused. "This is the new world Bella, everything you and your family have fought for gone in a matter of seconds. All because of that selfish villain kid." The capture spat out like venom. 

I tense up, moving my head to watch the messed up girl. Quietly intaking her words. "S-she did take a lot of things.." I whisper shamefully under my breath. "She took my family away.. she was better than me... so everyone left me for her.." 

I swallowed thickly as I turned back to the destroyed view.  My lip quivered, softly biting it to stop the shaking, trying to bite back the tears that prickled my eyes. 

The two villains stayed silent as they dwelt on what was said. 

"Maybe.. we aren't as different as I thought.." Audrey mumbles behind me, her breath hitting my ear as I couldn't help but to shiver.

"Maybe.." I trailed off after her. "We're just both misunderstood..." I stated softly as I watch the eerily calm scenery from the roof.

A sigh came from the newly pinked hair girl. "Well, if that is the case. I hope you can forgive me Isabella... "

Before I could question the girl I felt a pressure on my back, making me unbalanced as I trip over the edge of the building. 

A scream escaping my lips as the ground got closer and the roof getting farther away.