0.9

I sigh softly. Mal left not to long ago and I'm still stuck here with Harry.

"I don't understand why you need both of us." I huff softly looking to Harry with a glare. "At least let him go."

Harry sighs with a small grumbling trying to enjoy his snack. "We can let him go, he's the king. If they come back for one of you, it most likely would be him. He is the most important one."

I gasp at his words, staring at him in shock. "Your unbelievable." I growl out, throwing his food away.

"What? You asked." He grumbles throwing his arms up. "I think girls and their mood swings are unbelievable. Ye want to truth, I deliver, then you get mad and your face turns all red."

I rolls my eyes, crossing my arms.

He smirks as he gets up walking over to me. "Your nose wrinkles up, and your lip gets this pout to it." He whispers, staring at my lips longer than whats normal.

"If you kiss me I'll barf." I mutter out, my face bright red and not from anger this time. 

He smiles mischievously. "I highly doubt that princess." He laughs softly.

"Harry!" Uma yells from the main room. "We're headed to the boat, come on!"

Harry grumbles softly, looking away from me and toward the door. "In a minute!" He snaps back.

He smiles not hearing a response as he looks back to me, leaning his face in close.

My breathing picks up, glancing down at his lips as I take a small step back.
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

"Now Harry!" Uma yells walking into the kitchen, making Harry jump away from me quickly.

"Fine." He mutters with a fake smile, glaring at her as he grabs the upper part of my arm, pulling me toward the  exit. "Dang it Uma." He whispers under his breath.

I smile softly as I follow him. Maybe he really isn't as bad I think he is..