Protecting Percy

Zeus's POV
   I had to find a way to get Percy to like me. I could never find time alone because of Melissa, I'd rather not get into her pants. I memorized Percy's schedule, which changed everyday. Before she got to her desk, I placed a Delphinium and a blue fluffy blanket on there. The next day, I paid the cafeteria woman to give Percy the McDonald's that I bought her, she loved that. Each day for about two or three months, I got her different small gifts, a teddy bear, flowers, chocolates, blankets, the McDonald's. These made her happy, Melissa soon found out I was the one giving Percy these things. I was on my way out of second period wanting to see the happy face on Percy, when she finds the chocolates I placed for her. Instead, I saw Melissa pushing Percy to the ground and taking her chocolates. She called her names, said she wasn't good enough, basically making her cry. Percy did her best to hold back her tears. She grabbed her backpack, got up, and went to third period, Melissa and her group of whores just laughed. They were going to pay. I found out the girls were having a slumber party tonight, I decided to crash it.
Melissa's POV
    It was midnight. We were watching a scary movies, The possession of Michael King, From a House on Willow Street, Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones, The Atticus Institute, etc. There was a knock at the door that scared us. "Go get that, Anna." I barked. Anna had short brown hair, she had freckles splattered on her nose and cheeks. "Hey, Melissa!" She called from the door. "What!" I yelled back. "Aegis is at the door." I ran to the door and pushed Anna out of the way. Aegis stood in the doorway, his hands behind his back, oh god he was so cute! "Hi Aegis!" I said cutefully. I played with my hair and arched my chest towards him. "Hello Melissa." He said my name with a disgusted look on his face, but I brushed it off. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I need to talk to you. . . alone." I leaped for joy. He finally forgot about Percy and realized that he could do better with me. I happily grabbed his hand and took him to my room upstairs. I pushed him onto my bed and went to kiss him, he pushed me off. He pushed me so hard, I hit the wall. "What the hell, Aegis!" I yelled rubbing the back of my head. "Sorry, guess I don't know my own strength." Ohhh, he's strong too. "It's okay. Now, what do you want to talk about?" I hope he's asking me out. "It's about Percy Jackson." He said standing up. "Ugh, you mean that unpopular slut? Why do you want to talk about her?" I said disgustedly. "I want you to leave her alone or else." He threatened. "Or else what, baby?" I put my hands on his chest and bit my lip. "You don't want to know, just leave her alone." He pushed me off him and left my room. I growled. What was so great about that ugly girl anyway? I'll make her pay! For the next few weeks me and my girls made Percy's life a living hell. We laughed as I poured milk on her head, threw punch on her and her dress when she was declared prom queen. One night, I was in my room when suddenly I saw a blinding flash of lightning. Standing in my room was a 40 to 50 year old man, with a beard and suit. He looked enraged. "Who the hell are you?!" I shouted. "I told you to leave her alone!" He roared at me. He walked towards me, I grabbed for my phone. With a wave of his hand, my phone hit the wall and broke. "Hey!" He grabbed my throat. "I warned you, and you didn't listen! You will pay!" The next thing I felt was a surge of electricity, I screamed loudly. I called out for help. No sound came out. I saw my life flash before my eyes. Then black.