pt | 03

The last shoot was on the rooftop of a building, located in the center of Seoul. The sun was setting. The sky was painted with pink and orange. The wind was cold and lightly brushing my skin.

It was a perfect time and place!

The whole city of Seoul was seen. The background was very eye catching.

The place was nicely designed.

I was wearing a white oversized sweater and a short pants. My hair was tied up into a creative bun and a pair of strings of my hair was nicely curled on the sides of my face.

I positioned myself on where the nicest view was. I posed with a smile on my face. Every pose I made, the photographer complimented.

The shoot ended when the sun was already down and the moon was placed above us. I changed into my hoodie and joggers. We made our way to the Bighit building for me to get my stuffs in my studio.

"I'll just be in my office, okay? Just text me if you're going home," Eunlie reminded.

I nodded at her.

As I was tracking my way to my studio, my gaze was locked at one of the reason why I was here.

His gaze was locked with mine. I froze to where I was standing. He smiled at me and waved a little.

Meanwhile, I just stood there.  A wide smile appeared on my face as he made his way towards me. I held my breath.

"Hi, AG! Long time no see. How are you?"

It was Park Jimin

"O-oh, uh y-yeah. Umm, I- uh. I-I'm fine. H-how about you?"

I nervously breath.

"Hey, you're pale," he furrowed his brows.

"Uh, n-no! Just... It's just cold outside," I chuckled nervously.

"Why are you stuttering?"

I bit my lip and look for an excuse. But before I could open my mouth, he spoke.

"Don't feel so far from us. We're family here. So, don't feel like you're someone else," he smiled.

My eyes shined at the sight. It was the second time I saw him smile in front of me. I awed him but then, a thought rushed through my mind.

I should not let my fangirl side consume me

"Thank you," I smiled.

He smiled back at me. He examined me then nodded.

"You went from a photoshoot, right?"

"Yeah, it just ended. Um, are you staying here? I mean, are you not going on a tour or something?"

"Actually, we're free. Happily, Pd-nim let us rest," he shrugged.

I mentally squealed. But then, my schedules.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked.

"I-uh, I'm going to my studio to get my stuffs."

"Okay, I should get going now. The guys are waiting in the van. We'll be having a dinner. Wanna join?"

My tummy was filled with butterflies after hearing that. I wanted to go! I really wanted to.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

"Of course. The boys won't mind. You want to join us?"

When I was about to answer, a staff came.

"Excuse me, Ms. Han, Pd-nim wants you in his office," she said and left.

I mentally pouted after hearing it. I glanced at Jimin and shrugged.

"Guess I can't join you."

"There's always next time, Y/N. I'll be heading now. Bye, see you soon," he smiled and walked away.

I just stared at his back while he was fading away. I huffed.

Pd-nim, why? The chance just flew away from me