pt | 21

"Dinner is ready, babies. Come here and let's dig in."

Yoongi and I made our way to the kitchen after hearing my mom. I washed my hands and sat next to my mom. She gave me a confused look and put the back of her palm on my head.

"Baby, are you sick? You're so hot despite the cold weather. You look so red."

My eyes instantly flew at Yoongi and I saw him smiled. I bit my lower lip and smiled at my mom. "I'm okay, mom. It's nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure? If you feel anything just tell me and I'll give you something to drink."

I smiled at her and nodded. We then ate and exchanged conversation. I can feel Yoongi's stare and I can't look at him straight in the eye.

After finishing our food, I cleaned the table. Mom wants me to have a rest but I insisted on washing the dishes.

"By the way, your dad and I have to go to the cafe to get something. The two of you rest early, okay?"

"Be safe."

I heard the sound of the engine fading away so I continued washing the dishes. After that, I was about to enter to my room to scream my emotion out when I was stopped by Yoongi. I still feel so shy that I can't look him in the eye. I just lowered my head, avoiding his gaze. He slowly lifted my face and made me meet his gaze.

"You're so red."

I huffed at him and lightly slapped his hand. He chuckled and grabbed me inside my room. He sat on my bed and tapped the space beside him. I instantly obeyed and we sat there in silence.

"S-so..." I broke the silence.

"Hmm?"

"N-nothing."

I huffed. I'm too shy to tell him about the kiss. I want to know what was that all about. I want to know what he feel for me. If we're mutual, or just one-sided. I want to know what's on his mind. But I'm too shy. I think I will embarrass myself if I mention it and think that we feel the same.

Why would I think that? I'm clearly out of his league!

I stared at my fingers, fidgeting it, trying to calm my emotions down. He placed his hand on my hand. I slowly looked at him and was greeted with a soft smile.

Silence again.

I'm so confused. Are we on the same page? Or is he just trying to mess with me knowing I'm his fan. Thoughts run through my mind that I felt my eyes getting watery. I have so many questions that I want to ask him but I don't know how to start.

Then, my storm calmed down.

He hugged me tightly, assuring me that a hope starting to creep in my heart. A hope that we both feel the same.

He let go and lifted my chin up. I stared at his eyes and I felt like my questions are answered by the gentle gaze he's giving me. Then again, his lips touched mine like a magnet.

A gentle touch that I know we couldn't resist as he started to ask my lips to open for him to explore more. His hands went to my back gently laying me on the soft mattress of my bed. My heart exploded as sparks fly through my nerves. The butterflies inside me went wild. Tingly sensation in every part of me as he bit my lips, showing how he longed for this to happen. His hands locked my wrists in each side of me making me feel helpless yet I felt safe.

Our eyes met as he pulled away, both of us catching our breath. He smiled sweetly down on me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. He stood up and carried me in bridal and placed me carefully on my bed. He tucked the sheets on me and kissed my lips once again.

"Goodnight, Y/N."