Chapter 10

Y/n got dressed as normal like it was any normal day. She checked her closet to see what she could wear. She settled on an outfit that she thought was perfect. She hadn't worn it in a while but she thought it was so pretty. It was a black crew sweatshirt crop with a gray hoodie and black jean shorts. She put little makeup on today because she felt particularly lazy. Of course she had to put on lip tint she checked her schedule to see what she had. From the looks of it she didn't have that much to do today. She packed lunch at the normal tteokguk. It was her favorite. When she got to the school everyone was whispering about something. Y/n had grown to ignore gossip, it was meaningless in a matter of weeks, whatever they were talking about won't matter.

But then people started staring at her now that was something she hated like did she have something on her forehead or what. She didn't realize what was happening until she saw Yoongi. She ran up to him and hugged him, something he always did. But then she heard a voice this time "Hey what do you think your doing babe is she your friend." Y/n paused was she hugging the wrong person no the smell of his cologne was his. " Oh y/n meet my new girlfriend meet Jin." Y/n thought Jin, do I know Jin all she really hoped was that she was Jin Yan she was known for cheating on boys. She dated them for a week then cheated. when she looked up she saw her. "Hi my names Jin Yan nice to meet you for the first time." She said putting her hand out to shake it and y/n shook her hand to not be mean. But she winced in pain, her arm seemed to be crushing y/n's hand. 

(A/n: No Jin is not world wide handsome Jin she is just a random girl with he same name!)

Y/n new from that moment that this girl would give y/n a run for her money.

Y/n and Yoongi stopped hanging out because wherever he was so was Jin and Y/n never wanted to be near her.

Jin and Yoongi didn't actually last long and whenever y/n asked what happened she was told that it was a toxic relationship, and she had cheated. Yoongi was heartbroken and y/n tried to act all supportive but she was so glad she was gone to be honest. Yoongi never told y/n but he had lied he was the one who broke up with Jin. He always had feelings for her so he thought maybe he could cover up his feelings. It didn't end up actually working, he hated how Jin treated y/n and broke up with her immediately .

But he was also mad that she didn't seem jealous and that was the only reason he was doing all of this. He wouldn't admit it but it was true. He had always admired her confidence.It was always nice to see her with her guard down sometimes. Once when her father died when they were 10 she sat beside him and cried. That was the only actual time he had seen that. But it had only lasted two seconds and she never brought it up again.

Y/n hated to admit it but she was so glad he had broken up because she was feeling jealous, something she had never felt before. And something she didn't want to feel again. After that Yoongi had a few affairs but they never lasted long. And then high school life ended and college began.