Chapter 18

Y/n couldn't tell where she was going she thought he was going to drop her off at her apartment but instead he kept on going down several roads. Y/n got tired and bored so she thought about what she could do. She was really hungry and slightly annoyed that she had missed lunch. She also could remember what had happened. 

All she remembered was letters and the smell of dirty marble. And of course the sickening smell of the hospital and the drugs that were used to put her to sleep. Suddenly they finally pulled into a very nice building it was very clean looking and looked new. As she opened the door of the fancy hotel she could see an amazing marble furnish and she remembered this marble floor pattern but she didn't remember how. Classical music drifted into the hallway and then into the room y/n and Yoongi was standing in. Y/n couldn't tell where the music was coming from.

She followed the music to an enormous ballroom with oil paintings and tall columns. It looked like a ballroom that you would see in a fantasy au. But the music came from a tiny little old music player in the back. Y/n had taken few lessons when she was younger she had taken them for four years. She had needed to learn how to dance properly to find a young handsome man. And that she needed to dance properly to become a proud woman. Her mother was one of the stricter parents. 

She believed that women belonged in the kitchen because that's where the knives were. (I don't believe women belong in the kitchen)She believed that women were the only reason men were around. She was the ruler of the household and like to pick on my father. He died of cancer seven years after y/n was born and that was why we had moved. I hadn't had a good relationship because he was always working.

Y/N POV

Suddenly I heard footsteps and when I turned around I saw Yoongi come behind me with a hug. "What are you doing in the ballroom?" He said still hugging me. "Well since we're already here would like a dance?" And like a scene from a Disney movie a new song started. But unlike a fairy tale maybe this story doesn't have a happy ending.