Chapter 22

Jungkook POV

We have been calling Yoongi multiple times, it seems that the k pop group called B2B Pink was the person spreading rumors about Y/n Jeong. Chaewon Kwan one of the members of the girl group dating Felix. Chaewon Kwan was probably planning something to do with Y/n. And all we could do was sit and watch. We couldn't accuse her because just like us she had a strong fan base. All Yoongi could do was try to keep her more protected.

Y/n POV

I was taking a walk thinking about this morning and my heart gave flutter but I didn't dare utter a word. As I saw the Yoongi fan club. I walked down and unknown hallway when I saw 2 figures. And I heard voices one of them sounded like Yoongi and another voice, a girls voice. Suddenly the censore for the street light turned on and I saw the one thing I didnt. I saw a girl with black hair swept up in the arms of my best friend my crush Yoongi. He looked suprised to see me but the girl on the other hand made it seem like she expected me to be here. I was about to I burst in tears but before i could express any emotion my arm was grabbed and i was pulled away. Yoongi was almost dragging me into his car. I was so confused emotions swirling around my head. "You know I would never do that?" Yoongi said brushing away my stray hears covering my eyes. "She forced her self on to me I am so sorry."

I wasn't sure if I was too believe him or not, we had been through so much. "Y/n Jeong will you be my girlfriend?"