~𝟛. 𝕊𝕪𝕞𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕪𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞~

~(y/n) POV~

I can't sleep for some reason, maybe it's because I hear Poppy and Branch talking about leaving Troll Village to "help" Queen Barb with the biggest party ever!

I swear, they talk louder than the music I heard earlier!

I get up from my bed and walk outside towards them. I stop in front of them as they continue talking.

"You guys are loud, people are trying to sleep," I say as they both jump.

"(y/n), glad you could join us!" Poppy said with a huge smile. I roll my eyes with a small smile.

"Fine," I say as we get in the air balloon.

"Road Trip!" the air balloon said with excitement in her voice.

*With Queen Barb*

~Third POV~

"~All Aboard!" Barb yelled. She laughed a laugh that could send shivers down your spine.

"~Ai! Ai! Ai!~" three crabs said as they ran away from possible danger.

Soon, big anglerfish came bursting out of the water pretty fast. Everyone was playing their electric guitar and Riff was playing the drums.

"~Crazy! That's how it goes!~"

"~Millions of people living as foes~!"

"~Music! Has kept us apart~!"

"~It's time for the Hard Rock Revolution to start~!"

"~No spats, no tiffs, no fighting~!"

"~When everyone's the same~!"

"~I'm going off the rails on a Crazy Train~!"

Barb finished as the anglerfish closes its' mouth at the end of the chord Barb played.

*Back with the Gang*

~(y/n) POV~

We are in the air, flying to Queen Barb's "party plan". I wasn't paying attention to what was happening until we started flying all around the place. That caused me to almost fall out, but Branch caught me in time.

"All right, Poppy! Easy on the buttons!" the air balloon exclaimed.

"Sorry!"

We heard snoring coming from the cotton candy, so we checked and saw Biggie and Mr. Dinkles sleeping, Mr. Dinkles was sucking on Biggie's finger.