~𝟙𝟘. 𝕆𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥~

~Poppy POV~

"In the beginning, we were divided. Our ancestors thought we were just too different to get along, turns out they were wrong, very, very wrong. You have to listen to other voices, even when they don't agree with you. They make us stronger, more creative, more inspired. So whether your song is sad and heartfelt, loud and defiant, or warm and funky, or even if you're a little bit of both, it's all the sounds and our differences that make the world a richer place, because you can't harmonize alone,"

Poppy said to the kids as she held Branch's hand. Poppy felt a pull on the book and a loud chomping sound. She saw Clampers trying to eat the book.

"Clampers! Let's not eat our history," Poppy said as Clampers sat back down.

"Sorry, Miss Poppy," Clampers said. We heard a beeping sound and saw Tiny Diamond on a toy truck.

"Yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah. Excuse me, I'm done with my nap and I'm ready to party!"

(Pretend that the voice actor for (y/n) is a female actor that you love)

Then, Bridget and Gristle walked out with confused faces.

"Oh, Grissy! I guess we're late to the party!" Bridget said. Gristle threw his crown to the ground.

"Aw, balls!"

"Grissy!" Bridget lightly hit his arm.

"But who's gonna eat my cheese balls, babe?"

"So, that's the end of the story. I guess it was cute. Music comes from within, remember that kids." cloud Guy said as he went back to being a cloud.