Chapter 18 - The Battle of the Labyrinth

"Touché," Percy conceded, "Is that everything?" No answers "Perfect, the next quest starts when I was going to my new school,"

"Again?" Leo asked

"At least this time was for changing from Middle School to High School," Percy pointed out

"Are you saying that you weren't expelled from your previous school?" Annabeth double checked

"That's beside the point," Percy said dismissively, "I was going for a trial day at my new school, where Paul works, and bumped into Rachel, who told me that two cheerleaders there were actually monsters, empousia to be precise. I killed one of them, Tammi and had to escape because they blew up the band room. Rachel and I escaped where we met up with Annabeth who was waiting for me. Rachel wrote her number on my hand and told me to call her,"

"How badly?" Thalia turned to Annabeth

"What?" Annabeth asked her best friend

"How badly did you want to torture and kill Rachel?" Thalia asked, with a duh written across her face.

"Googolplex out of 10," Annabeth replied. All Athena kids' eyes widened at that.

"What the fuck is that?" Travis deadpanned to Annabeth. "Googleflex?"

"Googolplex," Annabeth sounded out, "The largest number aside from Infinity

"What about Googolplex + 1?" Leo asked

"Largest named number," Annabeth corrected "Is that better?"

"Much," Leo agreed.

"So, Annabeth took me to camp, where she had to run off to help Clarisse on one of her projects, so I went to the arena, where I saw a hellhound and a man named Quintus," Percy explained

"A hellhound?" Many of the past people asked

"The most adorable puppy in the world, who happens to be the size of a tank," Percy smiled fondly

"Hey," Nico protested "Cerberus is a pretty decent puppy, and he had three heads to scratch while Mrs O'Leary only has one, so take that!"

"What about their actual puppies?" Annabeth asked

"Oh, they are cute as well," Hazel gushed, "You should have seen Gnasher when he was born. His teeth were massive,"

"I do still think that one of them was blessed by Apollo for some reason," Percy mused "I mean, his barks are like music, and then whenever he listens to it he falls asleep. Shame we had to give him away to this weird man in Scotland,"

"Scotland?" Chiron asked

"Yeah, apparently he was needed to guard something." Percy shrugged "Admittedly I would never pick a guard dog that would fall asleep at the sound of music, but each to their own."

"Also, what's with the name Quintus?" Reyna asked, "It means fifth in Latin,"

"It does indeed mean fifth," Percy confirmed, not answering her question, "Quintus then revealed himself to being a demigod that survived into old age. I was interrupted from continuing my talk with him by Chiron taking me to Grover who was in front of the Council of Cloven Elders,"

"Bah!" A voice yelled from the background, "What is it with all of this noise?"

"Mr. D," Chiron called out "Good to see you,"

"Wish I could say the same about these brats," Dionysus muttered "But what is going on here?" he asked

"Oh, we're from the future," Percy told Dionysus