Chapter 13 - Annabeth Chase

3rd POV

"How in Hades did the Curse of Fafnir get to Earth!?!?" Annabeth screamed out when she landed, in this time, before she rolled out the way and began to lead the dragon away from the other people.

Annabeth began to lead the dragon towards the edge of the plateau where the dining area met the cabins, which was slightly lower than the dining area. Annabeth jumped down before spinning and stabbing her sword forward, through the exposed belly of the dragon.

The dragon gave out a roar of pain as Annabeth yanked her sword out of the dragon, before quickly jumping away from the blood that would have given her acid burns. When the blood landed on the grass, it hissed smoking up to the shock of all the campers.

"What was that?" Chiron asked

"That was something that got a ring on his finger that became a dragon due to the Curse of Fafnir, so don't touch the ring or you will become a dragon!" Annabeth shouted at all the campers. "I'm looking at you Drew!" Drew did not look the slightest bit ashamed.

"Leo, would you be able to burn the body and blood?" Annabeth asked, before she absentmindedly mentioned "I know I want as much knowledge as the next Athena kid, but it is not worth eating a heart to get it's memories, and I don't want to taste blood to be able to talk to birds."

Leo raises an eyebrow in shock but complied with Annabeth's request and burnt the dragons' body.

Everyone else began to stare at Annabeth, who just noticed. "What?" she demanded.

"And how do you know about that?" Chiron asked

"My cousin, Magnus, is an einherjar, Son of Frey." Annabeth replied, shrugging

"Frey?" AC asked, "Isn't that a Norse god?"

"Yep, Norse gods are real too" Annabeth replied, grinning "Why do you think the rest of Dad's family had a lot of Norse artifacts? Dad just happened to be the first to prefer Greece over Norse."

"Any other deities you wish to tell us about?" Thalia asked

"Wait, you didn't know?" Chiron asked

"Percy and I both decided to keep our knowledge of other deities to ourselves. We decided that just after Percy and I fought an Egyptian magician with the help of an Egyptian god. I think it was Setne if I remember correctly and Nekhbet for the god." Annabeth admitted

"The Egyptian gods are back?" Chiron asked, surprised

"Yeah, Carter and Sadie Kane got them back and defeated Apophis." Annabeth said

"Any other pantheons you know about?" Thalia asked

"I wouldn't be surprised if the Celtic pantheon exists," Annabeth mused, before looking at Chiron, who just turned to look away from Annabeth.

"Anyway, why have we time travelled? And has that bitch Hera had anything to do with it?" Annabeth asked.

Thunder rumbled in response to her statement. Annabeth simply stuck her middle finger up to the sky and screamed "Fuck you too!" Thunder rumbled slightly quieter, so Annabeth just said "Stuck up bitch"

A lot of the people of the past gave her weird looks. "What?"

"Why would you say that to a goddess?" AC asked

"I was just stating the truth. She is a stuck-up boyfriend stealing bitch with a twisted sense of view on family." Annabeth replied

Thunder rumbled in the distance, again. Annabeth then yelled up at the sky "What are you going to do? Send more cows are me?" There was silence "Thought so"