Events of my AU

The story progresses until to the Entertainment District Arc. While Tanjiro, Nezuko, Uzui, Zenitsu and Inosuke we're fighting Uppermoon 6, Daki and Gyutaro, Lady Tamayo has already developed the cure for the demons, using Nezuko's blood, combined with the Wisteria Flower and the blood from other demons.

Tanjiro tested the cure on Nezuko. And it seems to work but on a very slow pace.

At the Infinity Castle Arc, Tanjiro and Giyuu cured Akaza with the said cure from Tamayo. It worked and not only curing him but also gave him resolve and sentiment, whic Tanjiro takes notice. Because for some reason, the cure released them from the agony and resentment they had while they were demons.

During a fight between Sanemi, Muichiro, Gyomei and Uppermoon 1, Kokushibo, Tanjiro arrives with the cure and cured Kokushibo. When he became Michikatsu once more, Sanemi didn't like him at first considered what he did. But they would eventually reach to Muzan and the story continues from here.

Gyomei, Mitsuri and Iguro died during their fight, and Giyuu didn't lose his arm from the fight, and the whole story goes from here. But Muzan injected an unknown slayer with its own blood and fled into the darkness to begin his new reign.