Chapter 18

Tanjiro was at the hot springs, as he took a dip into the warm water, he felt a warm and cold sensation. He took a swim and relaxed himself. As he did, he tried to do the total concentration constant as he bathed himself in the pool of hot water.

Which seemed to help regulate his breathing and to rejuvenate his wounds from his body. As he does so, he didn't notice Kanao passing by.

"I smell flowers." He sensed, and opened his eyes to see her standing there. He loses track of his breathing and almost burns himself from the hot water. "Ahh! Kanao, why are you here?"

"Sorry to disturb you at a time like this. But I wanna join you, if its okay with you." Kanao replied, waiting for his response, making him blush so hard. "I'm going to look away, so you can remove your clothes, and to not invade your privacy." He then looked away from her to give her some time to change.

Kanao removed her clothes and joined Tanjiro in the spring. She enjoyed having company and saw him doing the total concentration constant while not looking at her.

In the kitchen, the three girls, Aoi and Genya did some cooking. Kiyo walked to Aoi and asked "Aoi-san, do you know where Kanao-san is?"

"She's taking a bath in the spring." Aoi answered her. This made Genya realized that Tanjiro was also there in the hot spring, but decides not to tell them cause it would be too hilarious if they found out, themselves in Genya's mind.

"Genya, do you know where Tanjiro and Zenitsu is? I saw Nezuko going somewhere, without him." Aoi asked him.

"Zenitsu is doing something in the garden. Tanjiro probably went with Nezuko without you guys seeing." Genya lied, as he tried to hold back his laughter, and left the kitchen to do something. Aoi also told him to get Inosuke as it's almost eating time.

Back at the hot spring, Tanjiro and Kanao continued to relax at the warm water they're soaked in. Kanao decided to move closer to Tanjiro.

"I know this is wrong, but I want him to massage my back. It's been aching lately." Kanao thought. She then woke Tanjiro from his concentration. He opened his eyes and saw her next to him. He instinctively wants to move away from her to give her space but he was stopped and she made him blush again.

"What are you doing Kanao?" He was confused.

"Can you massage my back, please? It's been aching for a while now." She asked him with a nice attitude. In Tanjiro's mind, he doesn't want to but at the same time, he can't deny on such a request, especially if she's hurt.

He moved his body and pressed his hands on her back, and then started to massage her. At first Kanao felt a bit of pain when he touched her back, but then it felt so relieving, along with the steam that goes along with it. "Is this okay?" He asked her.

"Y...yyess Tanjiro. Don't stop." Kanao replied as he continued to give her relaxing massaging techniques.

Outside the spring, Genya could listen to what they were saying. His nose started to bleed from this. He wanted to ruin their fun, but he fears that either the two of them will get mad and come running after him from doing said action.

But he gets spotted by a kid. "Genya-san, what....." Naho was silenced by him by placing his hand at her mouth to interrupt her message.

"She'll hear you. Don't disturb her free time in the spring." He whispered and she nodded, leaving him alone to his own doing. He also left them to their own thing.

Back at the spring, Kanao felt so relieved by Tanjiro's hands. His hands gave off a soothing effect of ice but with movement, to the point that she moaned to the relaxation. "Ohh, sorry about that Kanao. Should I stop?" He was blushing hard as his body felt aroused from this.

Kanao also felt aroused by this so she ordered him to stop to which he did. "Let's go, since we're done here." The two got out of the spring and covered themselves with the towels the have. After that, they left the room without causing a disturbance. But in her mind, she wanted more of his hands and couldn't stop thinking about it.