Chapter 03

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Chapter 03

"Linda...!"

The woman was lay on the floor surrounded with blood, he bowed close to her and gently sprayed her hair from her face, but he got panic by seeing the bullet hole in her head.

Until he cried loudest, shocked "Ahhhhh...!!"

Henry has woken up, sitting up abruptly until he realized it was just a dream. He suddenly feels severe pain in his head, while he noticed that his head is cover with bandage.

"A... Agh, w-where... am I?" Henry whispered in pain, he couldn't remember what's happen to him?! But when he looks at his hand, realized that he is still a toon... An Angel Toon which he remembers from started about Joey, the Ink Machine, the Toon World and then Bendy has showed up...

The animator can't see things, which he tries to fine his glasses! Then he found it on bedside. His eyes scanning around the room, seeing a desk with bookshelf full with medical books and medicines. This must doctor's room.

Henry just suddenly heard the door is open, realizing that someone was coming in. When the guy enters the room, Henry's eyes was wide in shock and surprised for seeing someone he didn't expected!!

Boris the Wolf, his other creation and best friend too Bendy. The sweet and kind wolf he ever like to draw with Bendy as they were brothers.

"Hey there buddy, how are you feeling now?!" Boris greeting him with happy smile

Henry couldn't possibly believe, that Boris is here... and he also wear white shirt and black pants like Bendy.

"I... Uh?!" Henry didn't know what he can say?! He was still in shock by seen his wolf right in front of him, but he needs to know exactly something. "W-W-where... am I?" He asked nervously.

"This is Benicio Drew House the most powerful bosses in Toontown." Boris said.

"T-The what?!" Henry was very confused of what he heard. "W-Who is he?!"

Boris eyes were wild in shock, "You don't know who's Benicio?!"

Then Henry start panic, "N-No...! I-I don't know him, I need to leave now." He quickly tries to get up and walk away, but Boris stopped him.

"Woah, slow down buddy! You can't go out like that, you still hurt and beside Bendy will be very anger if you leave..." Boris try to hold him.

Henry still resisting to get free from the wolf grab, "J-Just let me go... I need to... Wait, Bendy!" Henry has suddenly stopped when he heard Bendy's name.

"Yes, Bendy is Benicio... His gang used to call him Ink Boss or Benicio." Boris was confused at his behavior, but that didn't matte to him. "Anyway, let me check on your wound." Boris said.