Chapter 09

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Chapter 09

Henry was running at the street trying to get to the Moon Bar where he and Bendy went there yesterday...

He stopped for minute to catch his breath. He leaned his back at the wall try to calm down, as his inky tears start falling from his eyes, "S-Stop it... Get in together Henry...!" He whispered to himself as he tries to wipe off his tears. "How could I let happen... I was so stupid... I-I... Should have known sooner!" He was scared and worried that he wouldn't make it to the bar soon before it's open.

But the real problem is...

He's lost! He wasn't faces of where he was going, while he looked around, he doesn't remember where the bar is and doesn't know where he is now? As he realized how the ToonWorld is too big to move around like his real world and it would be difficult to find his way back to Bendy's house.

It made his heartbeat fast in his chest with fear, not knowing what to do. He shouldn't leave the house, but he didn't have a choice to wait for Boris and Sammy to come back, and he also couldn't hold his weak sense back around everyone.

"T-There is no way... I... I could make it there...!" He mumbles, as he takes deep breath and sighs. "But I have to try...!" Then he stood up and start walking fast to find the bar before it's gotten dark.

At that time:

While the toons are walking out in the streets, they suddenly heard loud roar coming from their path... They were shocked by seeing a car speeding fast, they immediately got out of the way before it hit them. The car sped forward made it jump in the air and bomb landing still driving nonstop.

Benicio was driving insane, and he didn't care who stands in his way, from his left seat Abel is holding himself tight in his seat with arms and wings and from back seat where Boris and Sammy tried their best to hold up by dear life or they'll gone get killed by this crazy demon.

"BENICIO, SLOW DOWN...!" Abel yelled loudly fear for his life.

"NONE UNTIL I FIND MY DOLL...!" Benicio yelled in rage showing his sharp tooth and his eyes burning bloody red and dark forest surrounding him.

"We're gone die... We're gone DIE...!" Sammy mumbled in fear as his body started melting and his face mask almost fell, but he kept holding it with his hand.

"Oh, God, Lord, Jesus... Please, Save Us!!" Boris cried to himself, pressed his hands together close to his chest and prayed to stay alive.

'Dolly, where are ya? Please be safe...!' Benicio said in his thoughts worrying that his sweet angel may have lost, hurt or worst.

Benicio turns his car speed forward to the other street, which cause the toons walking on the street run away screaming and panic for their life. Then he suddenly rowed the car harder to stopped at the walking pass near to the public park.

The demon immediately stepped out of his car and looked around if he could find his missing angel. While the others crawling out the car shivered with fear and laid on the ground thanking god for their salvation.

Boris breath harder as he placed his hand on his chest to calm his heartbeat and breath, while poor Sammy try to cool his body as its still melting, and as Able fell on his knees try to breath and calm his heartbeat with all these misfortunes that he got himself into.

As he asked himself 'Why did I agree to go with him to find this angel?!'

Honestly... He doesn't know why in the first place!! He just had this strange feeling that he wants to help this mysteries angel and he also want to know everything about him... It's sounds crazy and weird, but he needed too.